| night terror's ✭

// Human au where Roman has PTSD because I love Roman angst mAn

Triggers: T*rture, R*pe mention, ab*se, PTSD, night terror's, cuts.

Roman gasped for air as he shot up, jumping away from the warm embrace close by. His breathing heavy and uneasy, mind racing with thoughts a million times per hour. He felt tears sting his eyes, remembering the past. His eyelids were heavy, desperately looking over at the clock. 3:04am... he panicked, panting.

He tried desperately to not think of the memories but it wouldn't work, he felt back at 'home'
with his stepdad. He cried heavily, screaming for help into his hands.

—————————————————

Keys unlocking, door opening, shutting, footsteps. The business man's eyes on his son that was laid on the ground, sobbing into his hands, bruises, cuts, scars, burns, fractures, he was trembling on the ground too scared to look up at the man that was supposedly his step father.

"Get up. Now,"

His son sobbed heavier and looked up at him, "y-you can't m-make me-!" The younger boy received a hard slap across his face, making him cry heavier.
"You do as I say, boy." The man gripped his son's hair, dragging him to the already filled bath from earlier. He shoved the younger's head into the water and kept him under, muffled and in pain screams heard from under the water.

Unfortunately, humans needed air and the boy slowly fell unconscious from drowning. His father smirked and pulled him out, shaking his head.

"Pathetic. You dare speak to me one more time like that and I'll finish you off for good, Roman."

—————————————————

"L! L!" Roman cried out, whimpering and trembling. The traumatised boy quickly jolted and screamed in fear as he felt two arms hugging him, "R-Ro, Roman. Hey, Roman. Everything's okay. It's L, I'm here. I'm here." Logan held Roman close, rocking him back and fourth sweetly. This was a usual thing for the two, of course Logan didn't mind. It terrified Logan to know that when this would happen Roman had no one. Until now.

Roman squeezed ahold of his shirt tight, a secure so tight to create wrinkles. "L! C-Can't breath!"

"Yes you can Ro, look." Logan took in a deep breath out and in, Roman mirroring soon after. "See? You can breath, dear. It's Logan, bad man isn't here anymore. No water, no harm, no danger, no knives." He comforted, rubbing his back.

Roman hiccuped and sniffled, heavily breathing. He snuggled into him, crying heavier.

Roman got a nice, big breakfast the morning after. Lots of cuddles and kisses and comfort from Logan and the rest of them.