𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

Third Person

The Girl Who Waited

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Apalapucia!" The Doctor said as he pointed at the scanner

"Apalapucia!" The Doctor said as he pointed at the scanner. "Say it again." Amy told the Time Lord.

"Apalapucia?" Wendy asked, the Doctor confirmed her question by saying "Apalapucia."

"Apalapucia. What a beautiful word." Amy told the Doctor.

"Beautiful word, beautiful world. Apalapucia, voted number two planet in the top ten greatest destinations for the discerning intergalactic traveller." The Doctor told the three. 

Rory walked up the Time Lord and asked "Why couldn't we go to number one?"

"It's hideous. Everyone goes to number one. Planet of the coffee shops. And I know Wendy hates coffee." The Doctor said, "I do hate coffee, but you only found that out after you accidentally let a flesh-eating giant rat out of it's cage, because you thought 'it was cute'. The problem was dealt with, but we're both banned." Wendy explained, "It was hideous, so I don't mind." She added.

"Stop telling that story, it's not my finest moment. But Apalapucia! I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades! I give you..." The Doctor exclaimed as he ran to the TARDIS doors and opened them, Amy and Rory were the first to leave the TARDIS, Wendy quickly following them.

"You give us doors and not exciting doors. Just doors." Wendy told her fiancee with a dissapointed look on her face. "Doors. Yes. I give you doors. But on the other side of those doors, I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades." The Doctor told her as they, excluding Amy, walked towards the doors.

"Have you seen my phone?" Amy asked the three.

Wendy raised an eyebrow at her sister and said "Your phone?"

"Yeah." Amy responded.

"Your mobile phone? I bring you to a paradise planet, two billion light years away, and you want to update Twitter?" The Doctor asked.

"Sunsets. Spires. Soaring silver colonnades. It's a camera phone." Amy explained.

"On the counter, by the DVDs." The Doctor told her.

"Thank you." Amy said.

"Amy, can you please get my fidget toy, the snake one?" Wendy asked, Amy nodded her head and went back into the TARDIS to retrieve her phone.

"How do we get in?" Rory asked the Doctor.

"I don't know. Push a button." The Doctor answered.

"Which button 'Green Anchor' or 'Red Waterfall?'" Wendy asked, the men shrugged their shoulders and Wendy lent forward and pressed 'Green Anchor.'

The doors then opened to another plain white room, "OK, so, rain check on the soaring silver colonnades." The Doctor told the two with him, Wendy nodded her head slightly, then they walked into the room.