𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

Third Person

Life without the Doctor & he returns

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Luke, you can't be smart enough to know when I turn Top Gear off

"Luke, you can't be smart enough to know when I turn Top Gear off. You may be a year old now, but still you look about 2 months old." Wendy said as she tried to quiet down the child, flipping the television channel back to a children's show, which caused Luke to cry even louder.

"I can't let a kid watch Top Gear, can I?" Wendy asked herself, as Amy and Rory were out on their fortnightly date night and she could not ask them for advice, like she usually did.

"Right. Will you stop crying if I put Top Gear back on?" Wendy asked her adopted son, he stopped crying when he heard the name of show as Wendy sighed and changed the channel back. "I can't believe Top Gear is what gets you to stop crying." Wendy whispered as she held Luke to face the television.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Amy, I don't need a night out." Wendy told her sister as she read through files from work, which was at UNIT, not Wendy's first choice for work, but she received a call from the Head of Scientific Research, Kate Stewart, saying that she had been recommended, thus starting Wendy's career with UNIT.

"You do. You're currently working, while Luke is sleeping. You're overworking yourself, again." Amy said.

"I'm not overworking myself." Wendy said as she started making notes on the files only for the pen to be snatched from her.

"Get changed, into something nice." Amy ordered.

"No." Wendy said as she stood up and tried to get the pen back from her older sister.

"Yes." Amy said as she held the pen above her head, and therefore out of Wendy's reach.

"I don't want to go. Your friends are... what's a better way to say really annoying?" Wendy asked.

"They are not really annoying, they're nice and they want to see you. Did you know Mark has a physics degree and is currently working on his PHD? And he loves talking about physics at every possible moment. Also, Eloise owns her own bookstore." Amy said to try and convince her sister to go to a nightclub with her.

"I've met your friends, they're still really annoying, and yes I did know that." Wendy said as she stood on a chair to try and reach the pen, only for Amy to do the same.

"What are you two doing?" Rory asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"She's trying to force me to go to a nightclub. I hate bright lights and loud noises, and your group of friends." Wendy told Rory.