𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹

A/N Due to personal reasons, I am currently finding it very difficult to write for Dinosaurs on a Spaceship and A Town Called Mercy, so I'm skipping straight to the Power of Three (one of the best episodes in season 7, in my opinion anyway), and due to it being set over the course of a year, it's going to be split up into parts, idk how many yet, but we'll see. I'm also extending the time period so instead of a year of the cubes, it's about three-four. For more drama.

Third Person

The Power of Three Part 1

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy woke up to a crying Luke and the doorbell being rang, Wendy walked into Luke's bedroom and picked him up, changing him while she was in there. She then walked to the front door and opened it, to see Brian. "It's really early." Wendy said, as she heard a window being opened and Rory saying "Dad, it's half past six in the morning."

"What are you all doing lying around? Haven't you seen them?" Brian asked as he held up a black cube, and then gestured to the same cubes that filled the streets.

Amy and Rory came outside to get a better look at the cubes, "What are they?" Wendy asked.

"Nobody knows. They're everywhere." Brian answered.

"Where did they come from?" Amy asked him, the red-head then looked towards the playground that was across the road and said "Wait. Doctor?"

"Invasion of the very small cubes. That's new." He said.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The group had been led to the TARDIS by the Doctor, after the three in pyjamas had gotten dressed, and Amy had taken Luke away from Wendy, who was currently sat down on the chair in the console room, trying to keep herself awake. "All absolutely identical. Not a single molecule's difference between them. No blemishes, imperfections, individualities..." The Doctor said as he walked around the TARDIS console with a magnifying glass and one of the black cubes.

"What if they're bombs? Billions of tiny bombs? Or transport capsules, maybe with a mini robot inside. Or deadly hard drives. Or alien eggs. Or messages needing decoding. Or they're all parts of a bigger whole, jigsaw puzzles that need fitting together." Brian asked.

"Very thorough, Brian. Very, very thorough. Well done. Stay here, watch these, yell if anything happens." The Doctor told the man.

"Doctor, is this an alien invasion? Because that's what it feels like." Amy asked.

"There couldn't be life forms in every cube, could there?" Rory asked, as he tapped Wendy's shoulder telling her that it was time to carry the wires into the house, which Wendy was being trusted to do, as they were not living.

"I don't know. And I really don't like not knowing." The Doctor answered.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Right, I need to use your kitchen as a lab. Cook up some cubes. See what happens." The Doctor told them as they carried the wires into the kitchen. 

"Right, I'm due at work." Rory said, "What time is it?" Wendy asked.

"9 am. You need to go to work now, right? But I don't think you should, you look terrible." Rory answered.