𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

Third Person

Midnight

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Leave Luke with you?" Wendy asked her husband.

"There's no need to sound so rude. I am perfectly capable of looking after him. And this is really important and the whole of time and space relies on you doing this for me. So, please let me drop you off on Midnight, you'll know what to do from there." The Doctor pleaded with her.

"OK, but when I'm back I want an explanation as to how this helps with where Luke is from, or do you already know?" Wendy asked.

"No, I swear, I don't. And I promise I'll explain once you're back from your trip." The Doctor said as he pecked Wendy on the lips, to persuade her that he was being serious.

"Right. I'll do it, but give me some rules to follow. I don't want to mess up."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy had changed into a dusty pink skirt, with a white shirt and an over-sized flannel-esque jacket with her favourite pair of white wellies, as if she was going to go on a cruise-liner across a planet of diamonds, she was going to be comfy while doing it. Her hair also had the same vibe, it was in low pigtails held together with pink-bow hair ties and two pieces of hair that Luke likes to grab strategically not in the pig-tails. 

The Doctor had given her some rules to follow when on this trip, "Don't mention Luke, at all, under any circumstances. Call me once the journey is over. Remember the trick I taught you." Wendy whispered as she walked into the cruise-liner.

Once Wendy was sat down in the vehicle the hostess came up to her and said "That's the headphones for Channels 1 to 36, modem link for 3D vidgames, complimentary earplugs, complimentary slippers, complimentary juicepack, and complementary peanuts. I must warn you some produces may contain nuts." Wendy had put everything she had been handed onto the seat beside her as she whispered "I'm assuming that's the peanuts."

"Enjoy your trip."She said with a smile, as she pushed the trolley along to the next row. Wendy looked through the items she had been handed as she listened to the woman go through the same list to the next person. Wendy put the items back down and layed back in her seat, passively listening to everything going on around her.

"I'm the Doctor, hello!" Wendy picked out. She rolled her eyes and quickly messaged her husband saying 'Seriously? 

Wendy continued listening as another man said "It's my 14th time!"

"Oh! My first." The old Doctor said.

"And I'm Dee Dee, Dee Dee Blasco." Dee Dee introduced herself.

"Don't bother the man! Where's my water bottle?" The man asked causing Wendy to whisper "Rude."

"Oh, hello. I didn't see you there." The old Doctor said as he lent forward over his chair to talk to Wendy, "Hello." Wendy whispered as she shook his hand.

"Is it your first time on here?" The old Doctor asked, Wendy only nodded her head as she silently cursed her husband for sending her here.

"I'm the Doctor and you are...?" The Doctor asked, "Wendy." Wendy answered as she turned back around placed her head in her hands.