𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

Third Person

The Lodger

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The TARDIS materialised somewhere causing the Doctor to open the doors and say "No, it's definitely not the fifth moon of Sinda Callista

The TARDIS materialised somewhere causing the Doctor to open the doors and say "No, it's definitely not the fifth moon of Sinda Callista. I think I can see a Rymans." Wendy squealed "Rymans," and ran to the door with the Doctor and as soon as she got there, they were both flung out of the TARDIS.

"Amy! Amy!" The Doctor yelled at the disappearing TARDIS. "Oh no." Whispered Wendy as she watched their only mode of transportation disappear.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The two had been wandering about for a day, trying to find out why the TARDIS took off without the Doctor being inside of it.

Wendy was currently watching as the Doctor drew out cash from an ATM, "You have a bank card?" Wendy questioned. "I technically still work for UNIT. The money needs to go somewhere, and we need to pay rent for the place future Amy told us about." The Doctor told her.

"You have a job?" Wendy said with a laugh "Wait UNIT? The alien shooting ones?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, the alien shooting ones. And technically I still work for them, doesn't mean I have strict hours." The Doctor said to her.

"So, you're so high-ranking you can just not turn up whenever a world ending event happens, well you will if it interests you?" Wendy asked again. "Everything interests me." He told her. "No, you got bored Iron Man, the greatest film to ever exist. And The Godfather, who gets bored during The Godfather. Also another time you weren't interested in something was when we went Sydney and there was a spider, which could have killed me, and you weren't interested. Until Amy told you it was an alien, which it actually was, and even then you just took it back to its home planet, no fuss. You weren't interested. Another film you got bored of was Die Hard, again who gets bored during Die Hard." Wendy said to him.

"You never used to talk this much." The Doctor said to her.

"There's a few reasons for that, I'm running on little to no sleep because we've been stuck on Earth for a day and I'm so bored." Wendy said to him.

They reached the address and the Doctor rang the doorbell and a man opened the door saying "I love you!"

"Well, that's good, cos we're your new lodgers. Do you know, this is going to be easier than I expected."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"But I only just put the advert up today, I didn't put my address." The man told the two strangers at his doorstep.