𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸

Third Person

Asylum of the Daleks

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"This is a terrible idea

"This is a terrible idea."

"Wendy, you're married to the Doctor, you don't get to tell me what a terrible idea is." Greg, her co-worker, told her. Wendy rolled her eyes and said "Speed-running Super Mario 64 during work, while continuously drinking Red Bull, is a terrible idea. That's a fact."

"It's productive." Greg retorted.

"You're doing this to show your 6 year old nephew that you're a good gamer. He's 6! He probably plays... Nintendo Dogs and... Pokemon, he probably doesn't care about how fast you can speed run Mario, especially a version he probably doesn't know exists." Wendy told him, "Also all that Red Bull is going to give you a heart attack." She added.

"Shall we film it?" Juliette asked the group, Wendy face palmed when she saw that they had all agreed.

This was a sight Wendy was used to seeing and being apart of, as their department never usually got called in to do actual work, they were just on stand-by for any big alien events that the normal science and military departments of U.N.I.T could not handle, so they had to pass the time somehow. However, that usually consisted off less ridiculous ideas, such as a karaoke contest to see who would pay for their drinks when they next go out - not the Wendy regularly attended those - or a Mario Kart contest, which always ended with Hugo bragging, and not much else came from them. 

Hugo then got a cardboard box filled with Red Bull from underneath his desk. "What the..." Wendy whispered as she saw it.

"This is what you'll be drinking today, Greg. I hope your stomach, heart and brain can handle this." Hugo said as he put the box on Greg's desk.

"Is this where Wendy Pond works?" Someone asked from the entrance to the office where the team worked, "Yes, that's me." Wendy said as she spun her chair around to see a woman who she had never seen before standing there, "There's someone here to see you." The stranger told Wendy.

Wendy nodded her head and said "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." She then turned to her co-workers and said, "See you in a minute."

Wendy then followed the stranger out of the room, and as they walked down the hallway, the stranger stopped walking and her head bowed down, as if she fell asleep. Her head then lifted and she slowly turned around, only now with a Dalek eye stalk sticking out of her head.

"What the..." Wendy whispered.

"Wendy Pond is acquired." A Dalek voice said, then Wendy was knocked unconscious.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The younger Pond sister awoke to a white room, "Am I dead? Is this heaven?" She asked as she sat up, only for her older sister and her soon to be ex-brother-in-law in the bright room with her. "Oh, this isn't awkward." Wendy muttered as she stood up.