𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷

A/N Watching this episode, I forget how jam packed it is and how annoying it is. So, I'm sticking to the regeneration scene. Sorry. I also removed that stupid Amy cameo, like Moffat deal with sad endings please.

Authors Note at end edited: 6th January 2023

Third Person

The Time of the Doctor

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy ran back to the TARDIS after the events that had just transpired, she saw that the phone was out of place and put it back in the receiver

Wendy ran back to the TARDIS after the events that had just transpired, she saw that the phone was out of place and put it back in the receiver. Clara was just behind her and they both walked into the TARDIS, which had clothes thrown across the floor. The Doctor walked up the staircase, only this time he was young, not old like he just was.

"Doctor!" Wendy said.

"Hello." He said.

"You're young again. You're OK. You didn't even change your face." Clara told him.

"Ha! It's started. I can't stop it now. This is just the reset. Whole new regeneration cycle, ooh..." He said as he drank from a bowl of fish fingers and custard. "...taking a bit longer. Just breaking it in."

He set the TARDIS into flight and said, "It all just disappears. Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now, he's a-coming."

"Who's coming?" Clara asked.

"The Doctor." He answered.

"You... you are the Doctor." Clara told him.

"Yep... and I always will be." The Doctor said as he held up his hand, which was flooding with regeneration energy, "But times change and so must I."

"We all change... when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's OK, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me." He said.

"Well, I hope you remember me." Wendy whispered.

"Of course I will. Wendy Diana Pond." The Doctor told her as he wiped a tear away and kissed her forehead, Wendy moved back and urged Clara to move away as well. The Doctor took off his bow-tie, he then regenerated.

Wendy looked at the new man in front of her, and he moved towards her, before he shot back and yelled, "Kidneys! I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour."

"Of your kidneys?" Wendy asked.

The TARDIS then shook and Clara asked, "What's happening?"

"We're probably crashing! Oh!" The, now Scottish, Doctor said.

"Into what?" Clara asked him.

"Stay calm. Just one question. Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?" The Doctor asked.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A/N

This now the end of the fic, the reason for that is, I don't want to write for it anymore. This was a lockdown fanfic, I wrote this because I was bored. I love the character I created, and I love how so many people can relate to Wendy, but currently, I can't write for this anymore. I am well aware there's like 50 plot holes, but Doctor Who has more plot holes, so... 

Anyway, thank you all for reading and liking the book, and I'm sorry to the people who read the chapters that were released after this and then deleted (well technically unpublished, because I want to keep them), but I'm not that proud of them.

Expect more fics from me in the future, there's Earthbound - a published fanfic which is basically doctor who x avengers, but actually it's Sarah Jane Adventures x avengers, but sja and doctor who are in the same universe.

(EDIT) Anti-Hero is now released!!!

I'm also experimenting with writing another fic, but that will probably take a while before it's out.