𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶

Third Person

Day of the Doctor

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"I still can't believe you called Clara out of work

"I still can't believe you called Clara out of work." Wendy said as she sat in the console room reading 'The Fabric of Reality' by David Deutsch, she had a blanket over her legs, partly because the TARDIS had still not added central heating, but also because she didn't want to risk flashing anyone who just so happened to walk in front of here, even though the Doctor was on the other side of the console room and Wendy was sitting on the stairs. She may have been slightly paranoid after the Doctor walked in on her changing after a shower, despite being married, both of them still acted like children when it came to seeing other people naked. As for why Wendy was worried about flashing, she was wearing a denim skirt that came up to her mid-thigh, a thin, white - slightly see-through - blouse with long sleeves, and a yellow sleeveless sweater. Her shoes were the choice between blue wellies or white wellies or white sneakers, for this outfit she chose the white sneakers, but if it turned out to be a particularly muddy day, Wendy had the white wellies in her pastel pink backpack.

"I... didn't call her. The TARDIS did." The Doctor told his wife.

"That... What?" Wendy asked just as the TARDIS doors opened and Clara drove in on her motorbike.

"Draught!" Wendy said after Clara did not close the TARDIS doors. Clara clicked her fingers and the doors closed, "Thank you." Wendy said as she placed her bookmark in the book and closed it. The woman then walked up to Clara and hugged her while whispering, "He's in the mood for going places that have 'ancient' in front of them, but we do that all the time. So, do not accept. Recommend Tokyo, I've been trying to go there for weeks, he's not having it, but two against one."

"I like the sound of Tokyo." Clara whispered back to Wendy.

"Fancy a week in Ancient Mesopotamia... followed by future Mars?" The Doctor asked. "Told you." Wendy whispered.

"I quite like the sound of Tokyo. Present day." Clara answered.

"I now have two women telling me to go to Tokyo. Shall we have a vote, then?" The Doctor asked, the two women nodded their heads as the Doctor said, "All those who wish to go to Ancient Mesopotamia, raise their hands." 

Only the Doctor raised his hand.

"All those who wish to go present day Tokyo, raise their hands." 

Both Wendy and Clara raised their hands, which caused the two girls to erupt into cheers and hug each other. "I don't understand why you want to go to Tokyo so much." The Doctor said after the two had calmed down.

"Bright lights." Clara told him.

"I've never been." Wendy said.

"Neither have I." Clara told Wendy.