𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Third Person

The Beast Below

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The Doctor was holding Amy's ankle as she floated in space, Wendy just enjoyed sitting at the edge of the TARDIS and looking out, it seemed like the better option for her as heights were not something she particularly enjoyed. Both of the sisters were smiling and laughing in delight, being in space was something neither sister thought would happen to them, but here they were looking at the universe.

"Come on Pond." The Doctor said as he pulled Amy inside of the TARDIS. "Now do you believe me?" The Doctor asked Amy to which the red head responded with "OK, your box is a spaceship. It's really, really a spaceship. We are in space. Woo!" 

"How are we breathing?" Wendy asked the Doctor, still in awe that she was in space and despite the question being a big one, a smile was still held on the girls face. "I've extended the air shell - we're fine." The Doctor answered the girl. Wendy looked down and saw a large spaceship, "Doctor, there's a large spaceship beneath us."

"Now, that's interesting." The Doctor said as he crouched down next to the girl, "29th Century, solar flares roast the Earth, and the entire human race packs its bags and moves out til the weather improves. Whole nations, migrating to the stars. Isn't that amazing?" He said as he helped the girl up and they both walked over to the TARDIS console, Wendy was so focused on listening to the Doctor she did not hear her sister shouting for them both, well not until the Doctor ran over to the doors, causing the girl to follow him.

Amy was holding on to the exterior of the TARDIS, "Well come on. I've found us a spaceship." The Doctor said as Wendy helped pull her sister back into the TARDIS. They walked over to where the Doctor was standing and saw the spaceship through a screen-type thing, "This is the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland - all of it bolted together and floating in the sky. Starship UK. It's Britain, but metal. That's not just a ship, that's an idea. That's a whole country, living and laughing and shopping. Searching the stars for a new home." The Doctor told the girls. Amy asked the important question of "Can we go out and see?" Wendy nodded her head in agreement.

The Doctor looked at them both and said "Course we can but first thing first, there's a thing."

"What is the thing?" The brunette asked the man.

"An important thing. In fact, thing one - we are observers only. That's the one rule I've always stuck to in my travels. I never get involved in the affairs of other peoples or planets. Ooh! That's interesting." The Doctor said as he walked over to the TARDIS console, the two sisters close behind him.

"So we're like a wildlife documentary, yeah? 'Cos if they see like a wounded cub or something, they can't just save it - they've got to keep filming and let it die. That's got to be hard." Amy said as the girls looked at the screen, the red head getting upset whereas the brunette was confused, as the Doctor interfered with the fate of Earth, so why was he lying to them.