𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Third Person

The Eleventh Hour

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

September 6th 2008

Wendy was sat at her desk looking over her A-Level work before she started Sixth Form on the following Monday, she had chosen to take Biology, Physics, Mathematics and Further Mathematics, as she deeply disliked Chemistry and did not want to fully look into that subject again. Her sister, Amy, thought she would choose a humanities subject, as Wendy did enjoy History but being the organised person she is, Wendy researched into what subjects they studied at the Sixth Form's she was planning on attending and the one she chose did not do subjects she deemed interesting enough to study for two years. So, further mathematics it was.

The teenager was wearing a pair of washed out blue mom jeans and a plain yellow jumper, she was also wearing white wellies, which was a phase she had never grown out of and still regularly wore them but sometimes changed shoes depending on how hot the day was going to be. Her hair, which was still at her shoulders, was tied into two low lying pig-tails that lay on her collar-bone. She heard a man outside shouting her sisters birth name, but decided to not investigate due to her survival instincts and wanting to stay alive. Although she did tense up and grab a large book, in case she needed to wack the man; once she heard him come inside the house, she walked out of her bedroom and saw him pointing a device at the wall, this was when she decided to take action and hit the man with her physics book. "I'm sorry." She said as she looked at him, not realising who the, now unconscious, man was.

"Amy, I hit a man." Wendy shouted out, hoping her sister would hear her over the music she was listening to through headphones. "What?" Amy shouted, "I hit a man, with a physics book." Wendy shouted back at her sister, this caused the elder sibling to run out of her bedroom and see her younger sister leaning over an unconscious man.

"Wendy, that's the Doctor. Or someone who looks like the doctor."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Amy had changed into her police woman costume after she had handcuffed the man to the radiator. "Why not just wear normal clothes? What's the point in the get-up?" Wendy asked her sister as the girl sat on the staircase looking at the man who was apparently the Doctor, the man who was her bed-time story growing up. Someone who she idolised as a child and still did to some extent.

"White male, mid-20's, breaking and entering. Send me some back-up, I've got him restrained." Amy said towards the fake communicator, Wendy saw that the man was waking up and looked away, making it seem like she was not staring at the man for the past few minutes.