𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

Third Person

Day of the Moon

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy was running through the streets of Los Angeles, trying to get away from Canton and the people he had employed to find her and the others

Wendy was running through the streets of Los Angeles, trying to get away from Canton and the people he had employed to find her and the others. The only thing Wendy knew was that Luke and River had decided to travel together towards the north of the USA and Amy and Rory were in Utah and Arizona respectively. 

Wendy hit a dead end in an alley way, her body was covered in tally marks, representing the times she saw the creatures that were in the warehouse. 

"Wendy Pond, hello." Canton said as he pointed a gun towards her. 

"Hello. If you're going to shoot me please get it over with." Wendy said as she closed her eyes and waited for death. "OK." A loud bang was heard and Wendy was knocked to the ground.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy sat up and gasped for air inside her body bag, the top part opened for her allowing the woman to get air. "Oh that feels good." Wendy said as she gasped for air, letting her body recover the loss of oxygen she received inside of the body bag.

"Those things could really do with air holes." Rory said causing Canton to respond "Never had a complaint before."

"Isn't it going to look odd that you're staying in here with us?" Amy asked.

"Odd, but not alarming. They know there's no way out of this place." Canton told her.

"Exactly. Whatever they might think we're doing in here, they know we're not going anywhere." The Doctor said as he leaned on the cloaked TARDIS, he clicked his fingers and the doors opened. "Shall we?" He asked as the group ran into the TARDIS.

"What about Dr Song and Mr Taylor. They dove off a rooftop!" Canton yelled as he followed the Doctor into the TARDIS.

"Don't worry, they do that. Amy, Rory, open all the doors to the swimming pool."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

River walked into the console room, drying her hair with a towel, Luke had decided that he did not need to dry his hair, as his was a lot shorter than River's and much less thick. "So, we know they're everywhere. Not just a landing party, an occupying force. And they've been here a very, very long time. But nobody knows that, cos no one can remember them." The Doctor said.

"So what are they up to?" Canton asked the Time Lord.

"No idea. But the good news is... we've got a secret weapon." The Doctor said as he landed the TARDIS and ran out of the doors, everyone following him.