Baby...

Narrator's POV

Astre Michaelis hummed a joyful tune as he sat in bed.

Doc had given him a checkup yesterday and told him he was seven and a half months pregnant and he would soon have his baby.

He was so excited that he had started knitting a swaddle for his little baby.

Since he did know whether to make it blue for a girl or pink for a boy, he chose to make it a neutral pastel green.

These past few days he had been coming up with baby names with his twin, Lizzy and daddy and he just could not decide on any!

He also did not know whether he should name his baby something traditional or be unique like his own and Ciel's names.

The pregnant teen was taken out of his thoughts when he heard the door to his bedroom open.

Looking up, he saw his daddy enter the room.

"Hi, daddy!" Astre greeted, his hands resting on his big belly

"Hello, mon chéri, I have brought you a healthy lunch." Sebastian informed

Astre pouted, he loved it when daddy cooked for him but he was getting tired of all the healthy food.

Setting the meal tray on Astre's lap, Sebastian told him what he had prepared, "I made you a baked salmon which will give you some vitamin D and omega-3 and topped it with a nice hollandaise which will give you even more vitamins. On the side I roasted some Brussels sprouts which will give you vitamin A and C, calcium and potassium. For your dessert I made you a simple yogurt and berry parfait which will give you vitamin B and C as well as fiber."

Astre hummed, that sounded delicious.

But then Sebastian spoke again, "And I know you hate it, but before you eat I do want you to have your daily spoonful of fish oil."

The pregnant teen began to whine, he hated the fish oil daddy had begun making him take these past few weeks.

"I do not want it!" Astre complained

"I know, sweetheart, but it is for the baby." Sebastian soothed

The blunette teared up, "So the baby will not be weak like me."

"Oh, my love, you are not weak." The vampire comforted, kissing his forehead, "You are sickly and delicate, but never ever weak."

Astre blushed, wiping his mismatched eyes, "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, my darling." Sebastian replied, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips before kissing his baby bump, "And I love our child as well."

With that out of the way, Astre forced himself to swallow the fish oil and ate up his lunch.

***

A few months later, Astre was asleep in his plush bed.

He was cuddled up with Ciel and happily in a dream when he suddenly woke to a sharp pain.

The bed beneath him as well his nightgown and panties were all wet and the teen was embarrassed, thinking he wet himself.

But the pain returned even worse than before.

Realizing his water had broken, he frantically woke Ciel up.

"W-What is wrong, starshine?" Ciel yawned, rubbing his eyes

"My baby!" Astre whimpered in pain

"What happened?!" Ciel asked, worried

"They are coming, right now!" Astre yelped

His tired eyes widened and Ciel rushed out of bed, not even bothering to put on his slippers as he ran to daddy's bedroom.

Not knocking, Ciel hurried into Sebastian's bedroom and shook the older vampire awake, "Astre is in labor, daddy, wake up!"

Just like Ciel, Sebastian immediately got out of bed and rushed to the pregnant teen.

"Daddy, our...our baby is coming!" Astre cried during his contractions

"Go wake up Elizabeth and tell her to get me towels." Sebastian ordered Ciel

Nodding, the older twin rushed to do just that.

***

Hours later, just as the sun rose through the sky to begin the day, an infant's cry rung through the manor.

Astre was exhausted from giving birth to his baby but he was happy to finally be able to meet them.

Lizzy wiped the baby clean and wrapped it in a swaddle, handing it to Astre.

Instinctively, the teen mother held his baby to his nipple and fed the newborn.

While the baby ate, he sighed happily.

"We have a daughter, my love." Sebastian informed, sitting beside him in bed, "A perfect little girl."

Astre nodded, counting to make sure she had all her limbs and fingers and toes.

The family sat in silence for a few minutes, just watching the baby girl have her first meal.

"I want to name her Chantilly like the lace." Astre smiled, "Chantilly Lacey Michaelis."

"A suitable name for the child of a beautiful porcelain doll." Sebastian praised

The baby cooed in response, letting go of Astre's petal pink nipple with a wet pop.

"I think she likes it, starshine." Ciel laughed, resting his head on his twin's shoulder

Little Chantilly fell asleep in her mother's arms, all wrapped up in her green swaddle, tired from eating and being born.

Lizzy sat on the chair beside the bed, "Will the baby be christened or is that bad for vampires?"

"That is a myth, none of those things affect us." Sebastian informed, "But I suppose she will have to be."

"Unfortunately," The Duke added, "The mother on Chantilly's birth certificate will be Elizabeth."

Astre pouted but accepted it, no one besides their family understood the live he and Ciel and their daddy shared.

"My mother will be furious to not be invited here during my 'pregnancy'." Elizabeth softly said

"I do not care." Sebastian replied, "You are not her's to control."

"I am yours to control." Lizzy sadly thought

With that, Astre soon slipped to sleep as well...

A/N: Pink used to be a masculine color and blue was feminine before Hitler decided to put pink triangles on gay people in concentration camps.