A Wife in Soul...

Narrator's POV

Lizzy sighed as she stood in the hidden room of the spa.

It had been nearly six months since she had become privy to the true purpose of Pompeii Spa and Resort and in that time she had collected blood three —about to be four— times.

She turned around, looking at the woman she had just drugged and dragged in.

The woman was a the wife of a wealthy merchant, but who she was didn't matter, all she could be to her now was a blood 'donation'.

Looking back to the table, the blonde finished cleaning the reusable syringe and put it back in its velvet case along with the vial of morphine.

She then put the case back in its drawer and grabbed the needle, tube and clean vial to collect the blood.

The rest was easy for her, as ashamed as she was to think of it as that, and it took barely ten minutes to do.

By the time she reached the twelve minute mark, Lizzy had already cleaned the woman's wound and labeled the vial of blood with the date.

Once she put it in the ice chest, she took the woman back to her room via the secret passage.

***

With the blood collection over, she used the tunnels to get back to her own room where she found Paula in the sleep-trance the Duke always put her in when Lizzy had to go collect.

"Paula." Lizzy said, waking the woman

Immediately, the brown haired woman woke and stood, forgetting about her slumber, "There you are, my lady."

"Help me back into my other dress." Lizzy said, exhausted from dragging the donor to and from the collection room

Paula either didn't notice the younger female's exhaustion or mistaked it for annoyance since she didn't comment on it, just helping Lizzy back into her pale blue dress that had brown detailing.

Now dressed in a way befitting bed status, Lizzy left the room and began looking for the twins, eventually finding them in their 'father's' office.

They were both sitting on the table cuddled together in suggestive poses, their lips barely inches apart even as they looked forward.

Like always, they were dressed identically in a long black dress that had a ruffle collar and bishop sleeves.

Upon further glance, she then noticed the dresses where completely made out of lace and they wore no undergarments, leaving nothing to the imagination.

They wore no shoes, stockings nor gloves, but their faces had been dolled up a bit with blood red lipstick messily put on their lips.

It seems that Sebastian was painting them as he was sitting behind an easel that had a large canvas on it.

Eventually, she was noticed by Astre.

"Hi, Lizzy!" The younger twin greeted

Ciel greeted her as well, but Sebastian merely said, "Did you complete your task?"

"I did, sir." The twelve years old girl replied, walking closer to him, "I wished to spend time with the twins but since you're busy I'll come back later."

"Nonsense." The Duke replied, "The session is nearly done for today."

"Daddy is painting us." Astre informed, "He said he wants to paint a before and after picture of us."

"Though he won't say what that means, before and after what?" Ciel muttered

Lizzy knew what that likely meant: before and after he turned them into vampires; but she didn't say anything, it wasn't her place to.

Sebastian immediately turned to him, "We've been through this before, mon chéri, daddy will tell you every secret after we get married."

The older twin pouted, "But that's five years away!"

"You both will be sixteen before you even know it." Sebastian soothed, "Those five years will fly by."

The vampire then stood and walked towards them, carting them in his arms, "Let's get you both changed and you can go play with Lizzy."

"Okay, daddy." Astre hummed, happy to obey

Ciel, like always, wasn't satisfied with the answers he received but was too scared of being punished a third time to protest, "Okay, daddy."

***

A few minutes later, Sebastian watched as the twins left the room with Lizzy in tow to go play.

Looking at the incomplete painting, he smirked: soon he would have the mates he had always craved.

Sebastian had met quite a few vampires during the course of his near millennia of life, but none of them ever appealed to him as potential mates.

Even the many human lovers and wives he had had during that time never meant more than a night of passion or an alibi to him.

They never fit what he was looking for just right —and since he couldn't find what he wanted, well, he simply had to make it.

That day when he had bought them, yes he had simply looking for a potential blood-bag to keep and feed off of; but when he saw them after all the plain products available he knew what opportunity had presented itself: two beautiful mates with malleable minds thanks to Nepenthe and Lethe.

Two mates to satisfy both parts of his personality.

Astre appealed to his more caring human side since he was such a loving and obedient boy that had such a calming presence; in time Sebastian was certain the younger twin would be such a wonderful mother to their children.

And Ciel with all his rebelliousness and determination appealed to his more sadistic vampire side; while he didn't enjoy punishing his darlings, he wouldn't deny that making the semi-dominant twin submit to him caused a sick pleasure.

And well, when Ciel stepped out of line it killed three birds with one stone: it forced the twin to submit to punishment, it cemented obedience even more to Astre and it soothed his own darker nature.

After all, he was a very possessive man, he hated shared what belonged to him; the only reasons Lizzy still found herself among the living was because she A: would protect the twins and play with them when he was busy, B: could gather blood for him, and C: was an alibi.

Sebastian was still perfectly in control, the mere thought of loosing the twins again was enough to make the girl obey his every word...