Punishment...

Narrator's POV

It seemed plans had to be pushed off since he couldn't find a bag to put necessities in before lunch happened and the same before dinner.

Astre said nothing at either meal and Sebastian didn't suspect anything, which was good for Ciel's purposes.

The older twin continued his search and found a empty potato sack in the kitchen and filled it with fresh loaves of bread, dried meat, and a canteen of water, Ciel hoped that would be enough food to last them until they got to London, but just to be safe he also tossed in a few valuables he could sell in villages nearby.

Once that was collected, he reminded Astre to do the meet him in the woods in a hour so they could get a head start.

***

Once that hour was over, Ciel ran through the snowy forest surrounding Michaelis Manor, panting as he looked for his brother.

Stopping to catch his breath, he dropped his bag and collapsed to the floor.

Shivering, Ciel pulled the jacket closer around himself, making himself stand and continue walking.

Finding a small campfire, Ciel sighed in relief and kneeled in front of it until he realized that a campfire needs someone to tend to it.

Fearfully, he began running again until he ran into a figure who was hiding in the shadows.

The impact caused him to bounce into the floor, landing on his butt, Ciel looked up to see Sebastian holding Astre in his arms.

Had Sebastian caught Astre and forced him to confess? Or had Astre betrayed him?

"Now, Ciel, this little stunt of yours is easily forgivable once you apologize, promise never to do it again and get ten spankings." Sebastian soothed, helping him up with his free hand

Ciel mumbled out an apology and promised he wouldn't do it again.

The Duke smiled and picked Ciel up with his free arm, then carrying the twins back to their bedroom.

He put them down and sat on the edge of their bed, Sebastian then motioned for Ciel to come closer, "I will give you only ten, before each you are to count and after you are to thank me. If you forget to do either of those things that swat doesn't count."

Ciel nodded, knowing resistance would just get him in further trouble.

The elder twin then laid stomach down on Sebastian's lap, feeling the man pull down his shorts to spank him.

Ciel didn't even need to see what Sebastian was doing, judging from Astre's expression, so he began to count, "One."

Sebastian's hand made contact with his rump, not overly hard but far from gentle.

Tears sprung in his eyes, the sight resembling diamonds drowning two sapphires, Ciel squeaked out, "Thank you."

By the time they reached the tenth and final one, Ciel was sobbing out the numbers and thanks.

Once the punishment was over, Sebastian kissed the top of Ciel's head and rubbed lotion over his reddened butt cheeks, "There, this should remind you that you belong here with me."

Helping Ciel stand and fix his clothing, Sebastian opened his arms, "Now give me a hug and then we can put this mess behind us."

Ciel tearfully did so, feeling hurt, embarrassed, and ashamed.

Sebastian presses a kiss to Ciel's head, "Good boy. Just remember, you two are mine forever. I'm trying my best to be kind to you both but next times you try and run away I will lock you up and only give you a long enough chain so you may walk around you bedroom, bathroom and playroom. Do you understand, dearest Ciel?"

The older twin gulped and nodded, "Y-Yes, s-sir."

"Daddy." Sebastian corrected, "Not sir, you will call me 'Daddy'."

Ciel nodded again, wiping the tears from his eyes, "Y-Yes, d-d-daddy."

***

Nearly an hour earlier, while Ciel was finishing their escape plan, Astre walked to Sebastian's office.

Knocking on the door, the half blind boy waited for permission to enter the room.

Once he got it, he walked in, went around the desk and stood in front of Sebastian.

"What's wrong, Astre?" Sebastian asked, stroking the younger twin's face

"DaddyCielisplanningtorunawayinalittlebitwithmeandgotoLondonandlookforouraunt." Astre mumbled

"Speak up, mon chéris." Sebastian gently said

Astre bit his lip, rocking himself slowly, "Daddy, Ciel is planning to run away in a little bit with me and go to London and look for our aunt."

The blunette expected him to be angry but he was eerily calm, "I'm glad you told me, darling, you're such a good boy."

Sebastian then stood up and scooped Astre into his arms, "Now let's go stop your brother from making a mistake."

***

The following morning, the three of them went down to the dining room for breakfast.

Ciel's chair held an extra cushion on it, to help soothe his bruised bottom, so he could eat dinner normally.

But before the older twin could sit on his plush chair, Sebastian called him to him.

Lifting the blue eyed boy, Sebastian sat Ciel on his lap, "Darling, would you like to tell me why I found your medicine pills in the rubbish bin."

Ciel didn't say anything, so Sebastian tilted his head up so his crimson eyes stared into sapphire ones, "Answer me, precious."

"Because they made me feel dizzy and I don't like it." Ciel answered, his voice small

"I know, dear Ciel, but it's important to take medicine or else you might get sick from that nasty place even still." Sebastian reminded, "So now you need to make up for all the days you skipped out and take all the medicine now as well as today's dose."

Ciel frowned, knowing he was in no position to negotiate and accepted it.

Sebastian had him take sixteen Nepenthe pills one at a time, giving him sips of water in between, to make up for the three medicine-less days and today's batch.

Once the last pill was swallowed, Sebastian smiled when he watched Ciel's sapphire blue eyes glaze over before returning to normal.

Sebastian's smile turned into a smirk when he looked over to Wstre and see the same happen to him as he took his four daily pills.

Much to the Duke's surprise, Ciel then gave him a hug without being told to.

Hugging back, Sebastian added, "See, mon chéris, daddy's knows best."

Nodded along to his words, Ciel kissed his cheek and then went to go sit in his chair.

With all of Ciel's mistakes corrected, they had breakfast...