Precious...

Narrator's POV

Within two days of seeing the circus and gaining a new idea, Sebastian had gotten ahold of a drug called 'Lethe' that made the mind susceptible to suggestion.

Unlike Nepenthe, which had to be taken via pills, Lethe was a liquid that could be slipped into drinks and into sleeping mouths.

Which was what he was doing this night.

Lizzy had returned to her family after lunch earlier so he was alone with the twins.

The beautiful bluenettes slept peacefully in their bed, cuddled up together as they snored quietly in tandem.

The crimson eyed man carefully used a needless syringe to gather the correct dose of Lethe form it's bottle and dribble it into Ciel's sleeping mouth.

After making sure the older twin had swallowed the medication and wasn't choking, he repeated the same to Astre.

Once both twins had their first dose of Lethe into their bodies, Sebastian kneeled by the bed and whispered, "You are a beautiful porcelain doll. So very fragile that you can only do soft, gentle activities. Your body is made of porcelain and very few people have gentle hands that are soft enough to touch you. Daddy has gentle hands as does Lizzy and, of course, porcelain dolls can touch each other."

The Duke repeated his words twenty more times, making sure the words seeped into their subconscious as the drug took hold.

It would take a month of this to make them believe it though, but the seeds had been planted.

***

By the noon the next day, the Michaelis' were finally home at their manor.

Unfortunately, that night before dinner, a pair snuck into the lavish manor hunting for the twins.

Silent and swift as shadows, the twins were found playing together in their playroom and rendered unconscious.

***

Groaning, Ciel woke up in a plush bed beside his brother.

Sitting up as he rubbed his eyes, he realized they wasn't in their bedroom.

Looking down, he also found himself wearing a sailor's costume similar to the ones he and Astre frequently wore when they were younger.

They both wore a white blouse that had a blue sailor's collar and sleeves, as well as a red handkerchief around it, blue shorts as well as black stockings and garters as well as shoes.

The elder blunette walked towards the door, but found it locked so he went to the window.

It was locked as well, and even if it wasn't he found that he was one the second or third floor with no bush below him to break his fall, all he would do is harm himself.

At least he now knew it was night, so that was something.

So, he walked back over to the bed and woke Astre up, informing him of their situation.

After awhile, the door to their room was opened to reveal one of their kidnappers, Beast form the circus daddy had taken them to a week ago.

She told them to follow her and led the twins down the stairs and through the halls to a dining room.

Within the room, Joker was there as well.

The black haired woman instructed them to sit at the table and the twins found themselves waiting to meet their true kidnapper.

***

The door to the dining room was closed, but Ciel and Astre heard the handles begin to open.

Once it was open, it revealed a blank-faced girl that resembled younger Lizzy as well as a blank-faced boy that looked like a younger version of them who were pushing a man on a wheelchair.

The man was hideous, his bald head was so covered stitches his features were barely recognizable, his torso was completely covered in bandages under his dress shirt and suit jacket, the only thing about him that looked normal were his legs which were covered in brown slacks and black shoes.

"C-Ciel Phantomhive, you came, and Astre as well how wonderful!" The man happily said as he was wheeled in, "Oh, it's like a dream to have you both so close to me! I'm embarrassed to meet you looking like this."

"Who are you?" Ciel asked, confused on why the surname 'Phantomhive' had been given to them, holding his brother's hand tightly in his own

"I-I'm Baron Thomas Kelvin but please don't be formal, it makes shy, please call me 'Tom'." The man adoringly said, ringing a bell, "I've prepared a feast for you!"

Blank faced children dressed as maids and butlers came in carrying trays of food.

The man that had captured them began to pour red wine into a serving glass as Kelvin said, "Its a 1875 vintage wine from the year you two were born!"

They both watched in shock as the broken children served both of them soup and plated a tray of lobsters.

The shock turned into disgust as the ugly man ate a lobster in a few bites, shell and all.

Suddenly, Kelvin exclaimed, "Oh! A meal without entertainment must bore both! Joker, Beast, put on your show!"

"B-But-" Beast began

"F-Father-" Joker started

"Just do it." Kelvin growled at them

The two circus performers gulped and went onto the stage, the male stepping into the spotlight to begin the performance, "Welcome, Ciel and Astre Phantomhive! Tonight we'll take thee to a world of thrilling entertainment!"

The ringleader then pointed to a group of emotionless children all dressed up as circus performers as well.

The blue haired twins watched in horror as the children were forced to do various performances, from walking tightrope and slipping and breaking their necks to being eaten alive by the lion they were suppose to tame.

All the while, the Baron laughed in amusement as clapped with every death while his 'children' looked extremely disgusted.

The younger twin felt vomit rise up his throat as he watched the destroyed children clean up each other's corpses and continue on the show.

By the time the knife thrower began throwing knives at the girl on the cross, hitting her right between her unblinking eyes, Astre vomited onto the table...