Irony...

Narrator's POV

After another half hour, the small family of three arrived to a hotel.

Gently waking his dolls, he informed them that they needed to wake for a few minutes to get settled into the room.

Leading the half-asleep twins into the lobby, he quickly bought a suite for the night and servants went to go park their carriage and bring up their luggage.

Their suite was in the top floor and since the hotel wasn't very modern it didn't even a elevator.

Unfortunately, that meant they had to go up five flights of stairs to their room.

Knowing Astre wouldn't be able to do it, Sebastian carried him up and held Ciel's hand as they went up the flights.

Once they arrived to their room, Sebastian drew a bath —without any oils or quality soap since the hotel only supplied mediocre soap— and gently stripped Astre and placed him in the warm water.

This tub wasn't large like the one at home so only one could fit at a time.

So Ciel watched as the Duke bathed the smaller twin.

While Sebastian was gently massaging shampoo into Astre's hair, their was a knock on the door.

"Darling Ciel, go open the door." Daddy told the elder twin

Ciel nodded and did as told, letting the servant into the suite with their luggage.

After the servant was gone and Astre's bath was over, Sebastian dried him off and carried dhim into the bedroom.

When he had discovered the twins missing, Sebastian had managed to pack them nightgowns as well as dresses, so he dressed the sleepy boy in a white nightgown.

Soon Astre was tucked in and Ciel was bathed.

Once both of his dolls were cleaned and sleeping, Sebastian finally cleaned himself.

His bath wasn't as long as the twins', he didn't linger or massage himself as he had with them.

Where their baths had taken half an hour apiece, his took ten minutes.

In his haste to find his darlings, he had neglected to pack himself any clothing, so he folded the clothes he had been wearing earlier to wear again tomorrow.

With his adrenaline work out, he then went to the suite's master bedroom and crawled into bed nude, falling asleep almost instantly.

***

A few hours later, still hours away from sunrise, Astre woke up in a cold sweat.

He had the most terrible nightmare about what had happened earlier, wondering what would have happened if Ciel hadn't called daddy.

Looking to his older brother and finding him deeply asleep, Astre decided not to bother him with a stupid nightmare and tried to fall back asleep.

Unable to, he got out of bed and walked towards daddy's room, shaking slightly in fear.

Astre gently nudged Sebastian's sleeping form, "Daddy?"

"What's wrong, beloved?" Sebastian yawned, rubbing his eyes

"I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?" Astre weakly asked

Sebastian's instinct was to lift the covers and cuddle him to a peaceful slumber; but he couldn't as he was nude under his covers.

"Ciel would be sad to wake up alone." Sebastian pointed out, hoping to help him without being indecent

Astre pouted, turning around, "Ok."