Promises...

Narrator's POV

Upon the arrival home from the wedding, Lizzy left Sebastian and the twins to go to her bedroom.

Now alone, Sebastian led the twins to the sitting room where two dresses laid waiting for them.

Like always, the dresses picked out for Ciel and Astre to wear were identical.

The dresses themselves were pure white with a short skirt at the front and a long train at the back; it had disconnected sleeves that held onto their arms without being on their shoulders; the white gown had no color at all with all the lace, ruffles and bows all being that exact same shade of white.

Their thin legs were covered with gold-colored fish nets and their tiny feet were hidden in white heels.

Finally, their heads were adorned with white lace veils and a white bow holding it in place on top.

The only color on the brides were in their bouquets.

Both bouquets had an abundance of white roses, red poppies and pink peonies.

Though, if you paid attention, you would notice one difference in their bouquets.

In addition to the listed flowers, Astre had white baby's breath and Ciel had white oleander.

Once they were both dressed, Sebastian led them to the garden and began to speak, "Now, let's have a proper wedding; no priest, no guests, just the three of us. First, you two will make your vows to each other."

"Like the vows you and Lizzy had earlier, daddy?" Astre asked, tilting his head slightly

"No, mon chéri, those were practiced and emotionless words society expected. Our wedding vows are sincere and loving so speak from your heart." Sebastian answered

Ciel went first, "Starshine, we are like two stems of the same flower. Today we share our blossom of love and tomorrow we live forever in beauty and sweet perfumes. I promise I will always love you and protect you and do my best to make you happy."

Astre already had teary eyes, beginning his vow to his older twin, "I vow to kiss you every day, Skylight, with love and devotion. That each kiss we share from now will be a remembrance of today, our joy, and everything we share."

The twins then lifted their veils just over their lips so that they might kiss but not completely remove their veils so daddy could do that when he kissed them.

Ciel and Astre brought their lips together, kissing passionately.

Like he had recently begun doing, Ciel began to shove his tongue into his twin's mouth, dominating him.

Eagerly accepting the intrusion, Astre's lips parted and he softly moaned.

Sebastian chuckled at the sight, "That's enough for now, mes chéris, we can keep going when we begin consummating."

Reluctantly, the twins separated with heavy flushes on their face, simultaneously saying, "Sorry, daddy."

"Love found me when I least expected it. It was in the stars. It was in the moon. It was in the gentle clicking of porcelain. It was in you two." Sebastian lovingly said, cupping their faces in his hands, "You both are mine until the end of time."

Astre was fully crying now, his tears of happiness freeing themselves from his beautiful mismatched eyes.

Ciel took his hand, interlacing their fingers, beginning their vow to the older male, "We love you, daddy. We promise to respect you and bring you more happiness."

"We are yours forever, daddy." Astre added, "And we will love you and obey you all throughout that time."

With their vows completed, Sebastian lifted their vows and kissed them: Astre first and then Ciel.

Sebastian then picked them up and carried them to the master bedroom to consummate their marriage.

***

Sebastian sat nude on the bed, relaxing after ravishing both of his brides immediately one after the other.

It seemed they still desperately wanted more since they were grinding against each other, still chasing after the waves of pleasure he had brought them.

So, the Duke watched as his wives pleasures each other, Ciel taking the role of the dominant one and ravishing Astre.

Sebastian didn't mind, he had already rendered their seed unviable —so they couldn't get pregnant from each other or in case Lizzy got any ideas of continuing the Phantomhive line.

After all, the twins were neutered, not spayed; so he knew the only children made were his.

The downfall of nobility was all the inbreeding, so he was doing the gene pool a favor that way —though the twins didn't and wouldn't know about any of that.

***

As they cuddled up together in daddy's giant bed, Ciel just looked at his sleeping twin.

He was still in shock a bit from Astre's addition to their vows to Daddy.

In his own vow to him, Ciel had tried to establish an equality between them and the older male by promising to make him happier and respect him.

But, Astre had tossed that aside by promising obedience to their daddy and therefore submission by extension.

Looking at the black-haired man, the older blunette saw him reading papers at his desk in the room, facing away from them.

Ciel just stared for awhile, looking at the scars on him that he had just noticed —it's hard to pay attention to those sort of things when you're busy...going on a ride.

He saw easily hundreds of healed scratches and cuts littering his daddy's body.

Not noticing said man turn around, Ciel was shocked when he asked, "Do you need something, darling?"

Shaking his head, Ciel tried to cover what he was doing, "Why aren't you cuddling us, daddy?"

Sebastian stood from his desk and walked over to the bed and laid bedside them, "I see, that will be corrected immediately."

Closing his eyes, Ciel just accepted it snd went back to the cuddle...

A/N: In the language of flowers:
Poppy - Eternal Sleep & Oblivion
White Rose - Innocence & Purity
Oleander - Beware
Peony - Love at First Sight, Happy Life & Happy Marriage
Baby's Breath - Everlasting Love & Trust