A Play Date...

Narrator's POV

After the circus closed for the night, Joker mounted one of the horses and traveled as fast as he could to the Kelvin Estate.

Not even bothered omg to knock, he went up to his father's bedroom and knocked on the door.

When he was allowed in, the ginger spoke, "Pardon me, Father, I'm sorry for coming so late but I'd like to speak with-"

The older man interrupted him, "Oh, Joker, welcome home! What a good son you are, coming back so soon!"

Joker rubbed his prosthetic hand against his flesh arm, "Father, I believe I have located the Phantomhive Twins."

That took all the calm blissfulness from the Baron's heavily bandaged face instantly, "Y-You've found them? Are they here with you!"

"N-No, not yet." Joker answered

"Oh, so your a bad boy." The nobleman interjected

Joker kneeled on the floor, "I'm so sorry! At tonight's show a man brought three girls with him, two of them had rather short blue hair. The twins had blue eyes like you said but one had a glass eye and you said that your informant told you one of the twins was missing an eye."

"What are you doing here then!?" The ugly man shouted from his bed, then screaming, "GET THEM FOR ME!"

***

In the morning, after breakfast, Lizzy and the twins were playing in the toy room.

The game they were playing was one dear to Lizzy's heart: house.

Celeste was the Husband, Lizzy was the Wife and Estella was the Baby.

Honestly, the whole game gave the blonde girl déjà vu of a happier time where she'd play this game exactly like this with Ciel and Astre.

The room had been reassembled to look like a miniature house: a dresser full of blankets was a stove; a pile of cushions was a crib; the tea party table was a dinner table; a vase was a pot; a book of fairy tales was a newspaper; and a rectangular pillow was a briefcase.

Already deep in their game, Lizzy stood by the 'stove' stirring the 'pot' of what they were pretending was full of soup.

'Estella' laid in her 'crib', watching her 'mother' prepare dinner.

And 'Celeste' sat under the coloring desk in the farthest area of the room, pretending to be at work.

This is what they assumed life for the common folk of England was like, not knowing anything different due to their lives of nobility.

At some point during their game, Lizzy had tied a small pillow under her dress but over her chemise to make it look like she was pregnant.

Lizzy felt so naughty doing that, knowing her mother would have never approved her being even slightly underdressed for the ten seconds it took to tie the pillow around her stomach.

She comforted herself slightly, saying it was better to do that in front of girls than boys, that would have been scandalous.

Having not heard 'Celeste' walk up behind her until the other 'girl' had hugged her from behind, Lizzy gasped slightly before saying, "Welcome home, honey, dinner is almost ready."

"That's good." The older twin replied, walking over to the 'crib' "Hello, starshine."

Lizzy's eyes widened at the nickname: that was the same one Ciel used for Astre!

Astre giggled, pretending to be a baby, "Goo goo, dada."

After the 'dinner' was 'eaten', 'Estella' asked Lizzy to trade places with him for a while so he could do more than nap and coo.

"Don't be rude, starshine, she's our guest." 'Celeste' whispered to her twin

"I'm not being rude, skylight, I asked politely." 'Estella' whispered back

Lizzy's eyes widened slightly again: there was the nickname Astre always used for Ciel!

***

After awhile, the twins fell asleep during their game and Lizzy found herself alone.

Deep in thought, the blonde girl barely even noticed when Duke Michaelis entered the room, her black Mary Janes tapping softly as she lightly swung her feet.

The eleven year old girl mustered up every ounce of courage she had before saying, "I know Celeste and Estella are Ciel and Astre Phantomhive."

Much to the blonde's surprise, the Duke didn't seem mad, he calmly asked, "How do you know?"

"It was their nicknames." Lizzy truthfully answered, her slightly trembling hands grasping each other, "They called each other 'skylight' and 'starshine' like Ciel and Astre always did."

Sebastian nodded, placing a blanket over the twins who were cuddled up together on a couch, "Then we need to reach an agreement, Miss Midford."

"What kind of agreement?" Lizzy asked, scared

"Either I will kill you for knowing my secret or you can remain alive and be friends with my boys." The crimson eyed man informed

"I won't tell, I promise." Lizzy answered, choosing the latter option

"Smart girl." Sebastian praised, "When your servant returns you home, I will send you with a letter for your father. It will state that I have thought it over and am now willing to arrange the betrothal between you and my son, Alexandre."

The pink dressed girl sensed an incompleteness to his words, "But?"

"I have many secrets, young lady, having the twins in my care is just one. For now, it is also relevant for you to know that Alexandre isn't real." Sebastian answered

Lizzy's green eyes widened, "What?"

Sebastian explained, "I am legally both the lord and the heir of the Michaelis line; I am both Sebastian and Alexandre. As you garner more trust, you will become privy to more secrets. But once you have grown, you will legally be my wife, but in reality you will function as a bodyguard of sort to Ciel and Astre."

Lizzy nodded, she couldn't imagine living without them: the two months she thought they were dead had nearly killed her.

After a minute or two of tense silence, Lizzy asked, "What are you going to do with them?"

"While you will legally be my wife, they will be my true wives." Sebastian informed, taking a sip from his scotch, "I am aware that you were once engaged to Ciel, so don't get any notions of stealing his heart from me. But, I am not overly cruel, I am aware that Ciel and Astre are intimate with each other and I do not mind if you join their pleasure. You may have them sexually as they do to each other but romantically they are mine."

The blonde girl nodded, she could live with that...