Chapter 12

The rest of the day I couldnt stop thinking of Perrie she's just so perfect. I'm not one to wear my heart on my sleeve after everything with my dad I've always been so scare to get hurt thats why I would just sleep around because it was easier that way. However as soon as I saw Perrie everything just came crashing down all the walls I put up fell in a heep all my fears of getting hurt just disappeared and it was that which made me determind to have her i didnt care how hard or long it would take even if I got hurt I wouldnt care she would be worth it and now look shes my girlfriend and loves me and I couldnt be happier even if I tried.

"someone seems to be in a good mood" Anna said as she came in to hand me some paper.

"I am" I beamed at her

"wouldnt have anything to do with blonde that came earlier would it"

"maybe" I smiled. She carried on staring at me obviously wanting more information.

"she's called Perrie she lives across the road from me and shes my girlfriend" Again not being able to help the smile that spread across my face.

"nice catch" she winked at me causing me to laugh.

"I know I'm so lucky.....anyway if you want get going I'm just gonna sort these out them I'm gonna close up" I said

"okay see you tomorrow and I'm happy for you" Anna smiled as she walked out.

I quickly sorted the paperwork out so I could go get Perrie quicker. About 10 minutes later I packed eveything away and locked up and went to get Perrie the whole time my heart beating faster at the thought of seeing her.

PERRIE'S POV.

I was just finishing sweeping the floor singing to myself not realising anyone had come in until I felt two pairs of arms around me making me jump out my skin until I realised it Jesy.

"next time at least wear a bell or something" I said sarcasitcally

"seriously I've been here for like 5 minutes"

"what why didnt you say anything" I said trying to get my heart beat back to normal.

"I was to captivated by your voice, I never knew you could sing like that" I blushed

"yeah well your the reasonn I am singing again....even though no one is supposed to hear" I half smiled blushing.

"is that a good thing"

"yeah I've always loved to sing I used to do little gigs on the side but then I stopped about 4 years ago havent sang since just didnt see the point in it anymore but then I meet you and It just felt right again I forgot how happy it makes me feel" I felt my cheeks turn even more red.

"well I'm glad you are because I've never heard anything like it" she smiled putting her hands on my hips and moving me towards her untill our faces were inches apart.

"well i'm glad it makes you happy all I wanted to do it make you happy" she whispered causing her breath to fill the small gap between our faces make me go weak the knees.

"Y-you do"

"good" she smiled before closing the cap between us the fireworks igniting in my body like the first time we kissed. If Jesy didnt have her hands on my waist I think I would be on the floor.

"come on finish up then we can go" she smiled pecking my lips one last time before leaving to sit on the sofa.

It took me a few seconds before I could bring myself to move this women will be the death of me on day... I finished tiding up got my things and locked up before heading to Jesy's car hand in hand. The drive home was silent not an awkward one but a comfortable one it gave me time to think at how lucky I am to have Jesy I must have done something right.....Before I knew it we had arrived back at Jesys we got out the car and headed inside and Jesy sat on the sofa with a big sigh suddenly I remembered today at her office her wearing her glasses I could feel myself bite my lip and the hungry to have Jesy just came out of know where as I walked over to her and straddled her and started kissing her roughly instantly asking for entrance which she granted. I practically ripped her cardie off and chucked it on the floor never parting our lips as the kiss got deeper as I started to move my hips on Jesy lap causing her to let out a little moan. I moved my lips and started kissing Jesy's neck making her tilt her head back, I found her sweet spot and started sucking and biting while still moving my hips making Jesy moan even louder I couldnt surpress the smile that found its way on to my lips. I used one of my hands to start to squeezing Jesys boob.

"P-Perrie" she moans like she was begging for more and thats what she got.

"fuck" Jesy panted as we both lay naked on the sofa cuddleing into each other.

"what the hell got into you...fuck" Jesy breathed I couldnt help but giggle

"well you shouldnt look so damn hot and sexy in those glasses" I winked looking at her which made her smile.

"come on lets get changed and make some tea I'm starved" she said standing up and putting her clothes back on after I watched her get changed fighting back the urge to start round two I got up and got changed and followed Jesy into the kitchen as we started tea. After we finished tea we headed to bed as it was getting late and we both had an early start. I sat on the bed as Jesy got changed as we talked about our day well mainly me since Jesy cant tell me anything yano patient confidentiality and all. She came and sat next to me on the bed so I turned to face her.

"what do you want to do tomorrow night?" she asked

"well I've got a surprised lined up so you have to wait and see" I smiled

"uurgghh your lucky I love you or I wouldnt let that slide i'm not a patient person"

"oh I no" we both laughed.

"come on lets go to sleep" she said as she leaned in connecting out lips but something was different not in a bad way in a really really good way it shocked us both we pulled away and our eyes locked suddenly we both moved closer connecting our lips again. The kiss was like nothing before it was filled with so much passion and love I dont no what had caused this but I would never get sick of this feeling.The kiss wasnt filled with hunger or want but love I slowly felt Jesy push me back so I was laying on the bed our lips connected to whole time as she laid on top of me.

"I love you" she said parting our lips

"I love you to" I smiled connecting our lips again.

---------------------------------------------

Guys I'm sooo soooo sorry it taken this long to update but I've been so busy with work and the I was down In London for week and I've been hooked on PLL (pretty little liars) I've just started to watch it and I'm seriously hooked!!! Shay Mitchell is sooooo Damn hot!!! Haha so so sorry I hope you forgive me.....hope you enjoy it :) it's just a filler really but yeah :) love ya'll cxx