Chapter 13

First things first, I'm a realest

Drop this and let the whole world feel it

And I'm still in the murda bizness

I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics

I sighed and reached for my phone turning my alarm off I hate mornings. I rolled over ans smiled seeing Jesy sleeping like a baby she's so damn cute it ridiculous. I moved so my head was on her chest and my arm was laying across her stomach a few seconds later I felt her arms wrap around me and felt her lips kiss my head.

"morning" I smiled lifting my head look at her.

"morning" she smiled pecking my lips.

"come on we have to get ready" she sighed.

"no..just a few more minutes" I pleaded like a little child

"fine, come here" she smiled" I moved my head to her shoulder so she could rest her head on mine, her arms wrapping around my waist tighter then before making me feel so safe....it felt so perfect. We stayed like this for 10 minutes before my second alarm went off.

"urgh" I sighed moving to turn it off before flopping back on my pillow

"come on or we are gonna be late" Jesy said sitting up.

"no"

"come on or no surprise tonight" she smiled leaning in and kissing me before getting up and going to the bathroom.

I checked my phone seeing that no one wanted me I locked it and chucked in somewhere on the bed and dragged myself out and headed to the other bathroom down the hall for a shower. Once I finished in the shower and got dressed I headed downstairs to see Jesy making breakfast looking so beautiful. I smiled to myself and sat at the table.

"something smells nice"

"thanks" she smiled handing me a plate of blueberry pancakes.

"what time you finishing today" she asked after we ate our breakfast

"hopefully 6 why"

" I have a surprise for you remember I'll pick you up tonight from work"

"what surprise"

"well it wouldnt be a surprise then would it" she smiled placing a kiss my head as she took the plates to wash.

"meanie" she just laughed

"come on lets go"

We got our coats and left just as i was about to get in to car I saw Jade leave our house there was something off with her she didnt seem to happy.

"JADE" I shouted causing her to look up

"want a ride"

"no thanks I'm gonna walk I'll meet you at work"

"oh okay" With that she put her headphones and started walking. Something wasnt right I sighed and got in the car putting my seatbelt on.

"whats up" Jesy asked starting the car

"I dont know"

*skip car ride*

"right i'll pick you up at 6 okay I love you so much Perrie"

"okay and I love you too" I smiled leaning in kissing her our lips moving in perfect sync.

"bye" I smiled getting out the car shutting the door.

I started walking towards the shop when I saw Jade up the street so I waited for her to catch me up.

"hey" she faked smiled.