Chapter 7

A few seconds later Jesy pulled away and my heart sank.

"Im sorry, " I said looking away feeling embarassed.

"hey you dont have to be sorry" Jesy said grabbing my hand causing me to look at her.

"I just dont want you to regret doing it because I know your not ready and I dont want to make you do anything you dont want to do"

"But I am ready, its time I let go, I never thought it was possible untill I met you but now I know it is and I'm ready Jesy I'm ready to move on"

"are you sure" she said trying to hide a slight smile.

"I've never been more sure" I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes I have come to adore .

She lifted her hand off mine and placed it on my face our eye contact never breaking as I felt her lips on mine making my whole body to explode and making my head go all fuzzy in a good way. This time the kiss lasted longer, our lips moved in sync with each other like they were two connecting pieces of a puzzel that fit perfectly. Her tongue started to graze my bottle lip asking for entrance which without hesitation I granted our tongues batteling for dominace. The kiss was more passionate then the first I tried to show her that I am ready, it lasted a long time until air became an issue and we pulled away.

"wow" was all Jesy could say.

"yeah wow" I said trying to get my breath back. I couldnt help but smile I've never felt like this about anyone and its the most amazing feeling ever.

"what now" she asked

"I know I want to be with you I have done since I first laid eyes one" I blushed.

"awww is Perrie bear blushing" Jesy giggled. I just playfully slapped her in the arm.

"I'm the same why do you think I gave you my number and waited until you were ready you've been driving me crazy with everything you do, smiling laughing how cute you look when your sleeping and how you blush at any compliment like now need I go on" Jesy smiled. I didnt say anything I just sat there blushing the butterflies going crazy.

"Perrie will you be my girlfriend" Jesy asked.casuing me to snap my hand up.

"do you even need to asked" I beamed leaning in and kissing her.

We carried on talking for what seemed like ages she talked about her depression and her dad and I talked about Naya it feels so good to finally be able to talk about her without crying and my heart breaking. It still upsets me and hurts like mad but now its bareable and thats because of this amazing beautiful girl infront of me shes given me the courage and strenght to move on and let go and it feels like a weights be lifted of my shoulders.

"come on lets go they will be wondering where we are" she said standing up.

"Okay"I said standing up as well.

We started walking and Jesy put her hand out waitng for me to hold it and as soon as I connected our hands I felt bolts of electricity shoot from my hand up my arm. We go back in the car and I drove back home. We got out the car and Jesy took me hand again as we entered the house.

"where have you be....what is this" Leigh-Anne beamed seeing our hands causing me to blush.

"This" Jesy said lifting our hands and kissing mine. "means we're together" she beamed.

"OMG" Leigh-Anne and Jade screamed excitedly jumping up of the sofa hugging us both.

"babe I have to go got to be up early in the morning but will see you tomorrow yeah?" Jesy asked.

"yeah"

"see you later and thanks for tea guys" she said and then kissed me causing awww's from Leigh-Anne and Jade.

"bye" and with that she left and I missed her so much already. I sighed happily and plonged myself on the sofa and suddenly felt the sofa dip either side and I know what was coming.

"so come on spill" Jade said excitdly

"we talked and I kissed her and yeah" I smiled.

"OMG" they both beamed.

"and is this what you want I mean are you ready" Jade asked.

"you know what I am I've never been more ready theres just something there that I cant explain and its like now shes in my life I dont ever want her to leave, you were right she is the one to get me out of this and she has I'm finally ready to let go and move on"

"I'm so proud of you babe we both are every since she came into your life were starting to see the old Perrie again and we've missed her" Leigh-Anne said.

"I know Im so sorry for everything I put you through but I wouldnt have come this far if it wasnt for you both and I never will be able to thank you enough" I said as a tear fell down my face.

"awww babe" Jade said as they both hugged into me.

"dont ever say your sorry....we love you to the moon and back Perrie and nothing in the world will change that and you dont need to thank us thats what were here for" Jade said

We sat like this for a while just talking and it felt so good it hasnt been like this in a long time and its making me realise how much I isolated people. A while later I got up and went for a shower before bed today running around in my mind its been a rollacoster of a day but a good rollacoster. I turned the shower on and stripped down and got in the shower letting the hot water cascade down my body the events of the day playing in my mind like a film. One scene in particular when we first kissed and how amazing it felt even thinking about it makes the butterflies erupt in my stomach causing me to smile and before I know it I started singing something I havent done in a long time but it felt right. I finished in the shower and as I walked out I saw Jade and Leigh-Anne just standing there with shocked expressions on there face.

"what" I asked

"P-perrie were you just singing" Jade stuttered

"yeah, why"

"you havent sung in 4 years" Leigh-Anne answered.

"I know its about time I started again" I smiled.

"this wouldnt have anything to do with a certain brunette across the road would it" Leigh-Anne smiled.

"who...my girlfriend...maybe" I winked and walked back into my bedroom.

"she has it bad" I heard Jade say to Leigh-Anne making me smile mostly because its true I'm completely and utterly whipped.

---------------------------------------------

I really really feel like this is shit :/ and I'm sorry ha but hope u like it please Comment with feedback or suggestions :) would be appreciated