Chapter 15

Today is the day Jesy leaves and I dont know what I'm going to do...the last few days have been amazing minus the fact Naya is somwhere. I dont want her to go but I cant bring myself to tell her shes been so excited about it and I dont want to ruin it for her...she'll be back before I know...what could possibly go wrong....

"okay well I'll guess I'll see you soon" I smiled trying to hold back the tears.

"I hope so...you best come soon okay"

"I will I promise"

"i'm going to miss you so much Perrie"

"I'm gonna miss you too...I love you"

"I love you more" Jesy said connecting our lips and with that she walked away and I was alone I felt empty

The drive back home was painful to see the least before I knew it I was back home. I parked the car on the street as Jade's car was there guessing shes home

"Jade I'm back" I sighed hanging my jacket up.

"hey" Jade said opening the door from the living room shutting it behind her.

"want something to e..."

"Perrie, erm Naya is here" my head snapped up at her shocking running through my body..I havent seen her since she turned up and I havent really thought about it all the past few days.

"oh" I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

"you need to listen to what she has to say"

"I know I just..."

"It will be fine I'll go upstairs if you need me send me a S.O.S" with that Jade walked upstairs and I slowly entered the living room seeing Naya sitting on the sofa.

"hi" she half smiled"

"h-hi"

"please take a seat" I did as she asked my heart rate beating so fast any faster I swear it would come out my chest, I took the spot next to her

"what you doing here" I whispered.

"I erm I really want to explain and Jesy wouldnt let me and Jade told me she was going away so yeah" I didnt say anything just looked at her...her perfect face that I never thought I would see again our eyes locked and it was like everything never happened the feelings started to all come back I quickly looked down at my suddenly interesting fingers.

"I'll guess I'll start please dont saying anything till I've finished"

"okay"

"it started about a year or so before I erm died.....I was getting these texts from a blocked number at first I just ignored them thought it was someone playing games but things started happening scary stuff...remember when I told you I was pregnant when I was 15 but got rid of it and no one knew you where the first person I told because if I told my parents they would have disowned me" I nodded.

"someone else knew I didnt know who or how but someone did and they where threating to tell me parents if I didnt do what they asked at first I was a little shaken but then I thought its probably someone playing with me they could of had any proof....but they did......my medical record from the clinic how they got it I dont know....it terrified me. Remember Paige Fields" again I nodded remembering her

"well apparently she was having an affair with the boss and this person had proof and they wanted me to tell the her wife or they would leak my medical record to my whole family and friends..it wasnt my friends finding out that scared me it was my family you know them it took them a long time to come to turns with who I am some of them still think its wrong and disgusting and if my family found out about the pregnacey they would all disown me you know they would I couldnt risk it so I told Emily....she left and Paige also lost her job I hated myself Paige lost everything because I was selfish even if my family found out I wouldnt have lost everything I would have still had a job I had you" she said that last me looking into my eyes her eyes filling up.

"anyway after that things started getting worse this person knew all my secrets some you dont even know and they were using it against me I couldnt go to the police or tell anyone I was scared of what they would do....Remember when I got ran over" for the third time I nodded hiding the shock trying to take it all in.

"that was them....there was so many things that happened that I never told you about because I wanted to protect you they tortured me doing everything they could do make my life hell and I had no idea why but things got worse and worse like really bad I just hide it well from you they knew everything it was like they where everywhere but nowhere....all the times I was distant and jumpy etc that was why.... that night I did get stabbed and as I was blacking out all I could think of was you I didnt want to die I wanted to live and be happy and grow old with you..next thing I remember I was being wheeled down a cooridor and Shay Leigh-Anne's cousin was looking at me and all I remember her saying was its going to be okay i'll look after you...Anyway what I found out was that she somehow managed to make it look liked I died and she told me she knew what was going on I was so confused no one knew so how did she, she drilling it into my brain that it would be best to stay dead to protect you and my family and to make this person think they killed me when they hadnt so thats what I did...Ive been running since trying to figure out who it was and why they would do this to me it took me a long time but I found out and ended it" I was speechless, by this point tears where flooding her eyes and mine

"i-i dont no what to say"

"I didnt expect you to I just wanted to explain these past four years have been hell there were so many times I wanted to come back but it wasnt safe I couldnt risk it"

"who was it" she stayed silent

"Naya"

"Shay"

"w-what"

"it was Shay, she was obssessed with you Perrie she wanted you"

"that would explain a lot.."

"what you mean"

"when you erm died... she was always around making sure I was okay and so on... I did think she might of liked me but I didnt think anything of it she seemed okay....wait a minute...she died about a year ago" and then suddenly it hit me.

"she was shot...." my mouth opening in shock

"please tell me it wa.."

"it was....I kept getting close to finding out who it was but I kept hitting dead ends and I got fed up and I just wanted to come back to you and then she turned up and she was all weird and then I put 2 and 2 together and she basically confessed to everything she said she couldnt risk me coming back she tried to shoot but we got into a fight and the gun went off by the time I managed to get off her she was already dead I freaked out and ran and didnt stop I killed someone I wanted to come back but I couldnt thats why I waited this long I needed to deal with it all before I came back but I'm to late" she sighed wiping the tears that were trailing down her cheeks.

I know after everything she put me through I should hate her but I couldnt not after this I just wish she would have told me we could have delt with it together we could be married by now living the life we always talked about. Before I knew it I pulled her into a hug causing her cry even more in turn making me cry. Having her in my arms like this made me cry even more to know that this is real she is alive and well and the fact that this felt so right when it should feel so wrong.

"I'm s-so sorry Perrie I thought I was protecting you I never wanted to hurt you"

"shh its okay"

"forgive me..."

"i-i cant...not yet I need time okay just give me time to take everything in okay"

"o-okay"

"I love you Perrie"

"I love you too"

---------------------------------------------

Okay so I'm not sure if this is good so sorry if it's not :/ ha and if any of you knowPretty Little Liars......yes that is from that hahaha I'm slightly obsessed with it :/ hahahha my bad #Paily all the way hahaha

Anyways hope you enjoy it again sorry if it's rubbish hahahaha