Chapter 2

I was so lost in my thoughts I forgot where I was for a moment it wasnt until Jade spoke that I snapped back to reality.

"what was that about" Jade grinned at me making me blush.

"erm what.....I have no idea" I smiled looking back at the piece of paper.

u've got it bad" Jade said as she walked away. I followed in silence, grinning to myself. I paid for the wine and we headed back home.

We walked in silence I couldnt stop thinking about Jesy, could she really be into or was it a joke or something, as happy as I am that someone as perfect as Jesy even notices me I still cant help but feel confused. I was so deep in thought I didnt even realise we had arrived back home.

"hey Leigh sorry Perrie was getting hit on"

"oh shut up" I blushed

"wait what, what have I must"

"i'll tell you in a min" Jade grinned as she opened the door.

"urgh, theres nothing to tell" I sighed.

We got in put our stuff down and I ordered the takeaway...as usual. While we waited for the takeaway I went for a shower. The whole day has felt like a dream my mind hasnt been with it at all its just fixed on Jesy. I got out the shower and went back into my bedroom and started to get changed when I saw Jesy across the road I couldnt help but take a closer look. She was with the lass she was with at the shop and they were talking and laughing, even though I cant hear her, her laugh/smile is contagious and I felt a smile form on my mouth. The light from the street lights hit her face perfectly making her more beautiful if that was even possible. I was so infactuated with her I wanted to know more about her but I was to scared.

I saw the takeaway car come down the street and when it pulled up outside the house I looked back at Jesy and saw she was looking at me.I quickly moved out the way from the window wishing the wall would swallow me whole I got in my pj's and rejoined Leigh-Anne and Jade luckily the food had just arrived.

"so...." Leigh-Anne winked

"so what" I asked

"whats this about you getting hit on"

"oh nothing"

"it was more then nothing" Jade said as she walked in from the kitchen with drinks.

"a new neighbour moved in across the road called Jesy and she gave Perrie her number and winked and walked off"

"Oh my God" Leigh-Anne beamed. I couldnt help but blush at the memory.

"you have to call her"

"I can't"

"why"

"I just cant"

"babe its been 4 years" I couldnt help my heart break at the memory.

"I know"

"what have you got to lose, do you like her"

"I dont know I mean I feel nervous when I see her and I seem to lose concentration, I mean I'm so infactuated with her its ridiculous like as soon as I laid eyes on her that was it I havent been able to stop thinking about her all day"

"awwww babe you've got it bad"

"ya think but I just cant" I sighed

"but babe you cant stay single for the rest of your life, you havent been with anyone in 4 years Naya would want you to move on and be happy again" Jade said.

"I know but its hards I miss her like crazy and every time I think about being with someone else I think about her and I feel like i'm betraying her"

"shes dead Perrie, you cant keep holding on for something thats never gonna happen again" Jade said kindly

"dont you think I know that"I snapped.

"sorry" I sighed

"its okay but Perrie you need to start living again, all you do is work and by the sounds of what you were saying about this Jesy she might be the one to bring the old Perrie back" Leigh-Anne said

"maybe,can we eat i'm starving"

" yeah sure"

We sat and ate out food and watched The Fault In Our Stars, the film gets to me a lot as it makes me think of Naya but I love it. After the film finished we all went to bed as it was late, i'm not one to cry in front of people so I waited till I got into bed and just let the tears fall. All the memories hitting me like a brick, yeah it was 4 years ago but it feels like yesterday. I dont know how long I was crying for but soon I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and I looked in the mirror and my eyes were so puffy from crying last night. I sat back on my bad and just thought about Naya and Jesy. I miss Naya so much but Leigh is right I need to start living my life again, Naya's gone and I nothing is going to bring her back I need to move. I looked at my nightstand and saw the piece of paper that Jesy gave me a slight smile forced its way on my lips and the butterflies in my stomach started to flutter. In that second I got my phone and text Jesy as fast as I could so I couldnt change my mind.

Me:

"hi Its Perrie"

My heart was beating so fast, what if she was only joking. Suddenly my phone pinged and I jumped

Jesy:

"well hello, what took you so long ;)"

Me:

"sorry"

Jesy

"its okay, i'll let you off since your so hot, anyway would you like to go for a drink"

The butterflies started to erupt in my stomach she thinks I'm hot and has just asked me out. The smile on my face spread even wider causing my jaws to hurt.

Me:

"yeah okay"

Jesy:

"okay its a date ;) i'll pick you up at about 8"

Me

"okay"

I'm going on a date with Jesy, I feel like someone is going to pinch me and all this is just going to be a dream. This is the first time in 4 years i've gone on a date, i've been to scared but something about Jesy intoxicates me and it just seems right, right now.

--------------------------------------------

Next chapter hope you like it thanks for reading
Feedback is always appreciated
Xxxxxxx