Chapter 18

*2 months later*

NAYA'S POV

Everything seems to be going back to normal now its taken a while which I guess it would after pretending to be dead for 4 years but its slowly getting there. I still cant believe Perrie is mine again I've been waiting for this for so long I know she still loves Jesy and I know she's hurting but I want to be the one to help her move on. The last 2 months have been so good  we've grown close again even though the past week or so Perrie doesn't seem to be 100% in this relationship like she was in the beginning but that might be me just being paranoid...I hope so.

"hey babe" I smiled as I spot Perrie sat on the bench we agreed to meet at

"hey" she smiled back then giving me a peck on the lips.

"so are you ready"

"yeah come on lets go shopping" With that we left and headed into town to go shopping. Hours later we finally got back to Perries both so tired from shopping. I just chucked my stuff on the floor and sat on the sofa while Perrie went to make us a drink.

"here you go babe" Perrie smiled giving me my drink and sitting next to me.

"so what do you want to do" I ask sipping my coffee.

"well I want to get a shower then we can make some tea yeah?" she smiled

"whatever you like" I smiled back pecking her lips I was about to pull away when she grabbed me and connected our lips once again causing the butterflies to explode all over my body...the kiss got really intense really quickly not like I was complain when suddenly she pulled away.

"I'm off for a shower" she smiled leaving me there shocked all hot and bothered.

A few minutes later I went upstairs I wanted to get into something more comfortable and I know I left some clothes here from the nights I've stayed over. I walked into Perries room I could here the water running in the bathroom she takes ages in a shower if she's any quicker then half an hour then something is up. I looked in the draws I couldn't find them I looked in her wardrobe still nothing I looked under her bed and there they we're "wonder how they got there" I thought to myself.

Just as I was about to stand up something caught my eye under the bed.....a note book? I picked it up and realised it was Perries Diary and it was open from the last entry I bet she fell asleep writing in it and it fell under her bed. I was about to put it back when I saw Jesy's name on the page I know I shouldn't be reading it but curiosity got the best of me I sat down and started to read her last entry.

Dear Diary

every since that dream the other night I haven't been able to stop thinking about Jesy she's always on my mind. Every time I kiss Naya or whatever I think of Jesy I'm trying to hide it because I love Naya I always have but its hard it makes me feel like I'm cheating on her...I was doing so well with trying to move on from Jesy but I don't think I ever can but I need to if I want me and Naya to work which I do I need to I just don't know how and a part of me doesn't want to....They way I felt/feel about Jesy was like nothing I've ever felt before but I need to let her go even if it breaks my heart but I have Naya now and