Chapter 30

A few months later.....

Its been a few months now since me and Jesy got married and its been the best few months of my life. We haven't had our honeymoon yet since weve been busy with work and other things but we're finally going tomorrow Jesy doesn't know where because I'm surprising her and shes not the most patient of people.

"babe please tell me where we are going" Jesy moaned at me getting into bed.

"nope" I giggled getting into bed.

"you just have to wait" I smiled leaning in and pecking her lips before turning away putting the blanket over me.

"damn you women, your lucky I love you" Jesy laughed before spooning me, I just giggled.

"night beautiful" I said before giving her one last kiss.

"goodnight my love" with that we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The next day....

All the way to the airport Jesy wouldn't stop asking where we were going but I just ignored her which made her more impatient which I found funny, a while later we arrived at the airport, any minute now Jesy is going to find out where we are going and I cant wait I hope she loves it, I cant believe Ive kept it a secret this long. I went to collect our ticket that I booked a while back while Jesy looked after our bags once I got our tickets we headed to out terminal.

"Oh my God"Jesy suddenly squealed I turned around to see Jesy jumping up and down like a little kid.

"we're going to Africa" she squealed once again I couldnt help but smile at happy she seemed.

"yes we are" I smiled

"oh my God I love you so so so much" she said jumping into my arms planting kisses all over me making me giggle.

"guess your happy about where we are going" I laughed

"yes""she beamed

"good, I just thought you havent been back in a long time and I enjoyed it over there so I thought it would be the perfect place"

"awww baby this is perfect...your perfect" she said giving me a kiss. After Jesy calmed down a little we boarded the plane and set of to Africa.

Few hours later.....

JESY'S POV

I cant believe Perrie this is the best surprise ever, I've missed Africa and everyone there its been so long but we just havent had chance to come back in a long time. We departed from the plane and got a car and drove to my house I have out there it feels good to be back.

"babe can we go to the hospital I wanna see everyone" I asked.

"can we go home first to unpack and relax then we can go, if you dont mind" Perrie said

"okay beautiful" Not long after we arrived at the house and I forgot how beautiful it was. Being here just makes everything perfect. As we pulled up Perrie got out the car and came and opened my door like a gentlewomen making me smile.

"after you" Perrie smiled opening the front door for me.

"why thank you my lady" I giggled as I walked in.

"OH MY GOD" I screamed as walked into the living room.

"SKY ARIA" I screamed again running to the two women hugging them like no tomorrow. We've messaged and stuff since I left but havent seen each other face to face since I left.

"what are you guys doing here"I beamed

"Perrie told us she was bringing you here and wanted us to be here to surprise you"

"Perrie you did this" I turned to see Perrie smiling at the door

"yes I did"

"your the most perfect human being in the world" I beamed walking over to her and pulling her into a passionate kiss. We spent the next few hours just talking and having a good it felt good catching up with Aria and Sky.

My life is amazing right now, I'm married to the most amazing women in the world who makes me so happy who I love with all my heart. I have amazing friends who are incredible and who will always be there for me no matter what. I have an awesome job that I love, life is great right now. It just goes to show that good things do happen you just have to be patient. I never thought I would have the life I have when I was younger there was so many times I wanted to give up but for some reason I carried on going and now I know why because I was meant to be with Perrie I was meant to be a doctor and to have the friends I do. Life is like a rollacoster and there is no way of getting off you just have to ride it and enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so that's it....... I know this is such a rubbish chapter like really rubbish but I wanted to finish this story and I'm letting you use your imagination on how it ends, but sorry for how rubbish this chapter is so so sorry. Thank you to everyone who has read this story it means a lot....check out my other stories if you haven't much love :) <3