Chapter 16

It took a few seconds to realise what came out of my mouth at first I was shocked but then I realised I meant it I love her I always have and always will love her.

"W-what" Naya stuttered clearly not expecting me to say it back

"I've always loved you Naya since I first saw you and I always will love you nothing is ever going to change that but I'm in love with Jesy...she helped me move on from you she fixed me she glued me back together again" I said honestly.

"I understand...you were the best thing to ever happen to me and i'm never giving up that one day you might be mine again" I couldnt help but smile at that.

"I promise i'm going to try and make up for what I did but I also promise I wont come in between you and Jesy just please say we can be friends and hang out and stuff"

"of course" I smiled. I know I should be mad and hurt etc but having her here in the flesh being able to touch her...smell her....see her its like the past 4 years never happened I've been dreaming of the day I would see her again never thinking it would happen and now it has I dont ever want to lose her again. We spent there rest of the night cuddling on the sofa talking about so much stuff it felt like old times soon I felt my eyes start to shut as sleep took over my body.

*one week later*

Things have been okay I miss Jesy so much it hurts she rang me when she arrived I didnt tell her about Naya because she would have come straight back and plus it would be worse over the phone..I'll be going over in 2 weeks anyway what she doesnt know wont hurt her....right? Naya has been hanging around and its been nice Jade seems okay with everything but Leigh-Anne and Demi arent there pretending to be but I can tell they dont really like it.

"me and Naya are going to go out for somthing to eat and then go to the cinema if you guys want to come" I asked Jade, Leigh-Anne and Demi.

"yeah sure I'm in" Jade smiled.

"erm I cant I've got to look after my sister my mums going out tonight I actually best get going anyway" Demi said kissing Jade

"yeah I've got work soon so maybe another time bye I'll drop you off" Leigh-Anne said to Demi and with that they both walked out..I knew they were lying well I knew Leigh-Anne was she never has work at this time.

"they dont like me do they" Naya sighed

"yeah they do"

"come on Perrie I remember what they were like and this is deffo not them they hate me for what I did" I didnt say anything.

"come on lets go I'm starving" we got our coats and all headed to the restraurant it was a fun night but Leigh-Anne and Demi were playing on my mind I just dont get why they cant move on from it I have so has Jade.