Chapter 5

I must have been crying for a least 10 minutes in Jesy's arms she didnt even say anything just let me cry until I stopped crying. I know I havent know her long but having her cuddeling me the way she is just makes me feel safe a feeling I havent felt for a long time.

"you okay" Jesy asked as I finally stopped crying.

"yeah" I said as I pulled out of the hug.

"I'm so sorry for that" I said shyly wiping the tears from my face.

"Its okay" she smiled

"no its not, I hardly know you and I've told you my whole sob story and cried all over you"

"honestly its fine I asked, and I'm so sorry for what happened I cant imagine what you went through"

"yeah it was hell"

"and listen we can do whatever you want if you want to be friends or go on another date or whatever its up to you if your not ready I understand but just know your not getting rid of me now your stuck with me" she smiled making my heart melt...she seems to good to be true but I know I'm not ready yet but I know that when I am ready I want Jesy.

"I'm not ready" I sighed looking down at my fingers.

"hey" she said lifting my head to look at her.

"I understand, I'll wait"

"thank you" I said hugging her

"erm would you like to come to mine for a coffee" I asked.

"if you want"

"yeah"

We got up and walked to our cars this time I followed her but before I left I took one more glance at Naya's grave before I drove out of the cemetrey.

My mind was racing on the way home. I've never told anyone about Naya and what happened it was to painful obviously Jade and Leigh-Anne know and my mum and brother know but thats all. So I dont know what came over me to just spill it all to Jesy after only knowing her a few days but it felt like i've know her for along time and it all just came out like word vomit but i'm glad I told her. I want Jesy everything about her invites me in her perfectly curvy figure, her smile the way she makes me feel just by looking at her and her eyes....when I look into them its like everything around me just disappears and its just us too. This was how I felt when I first met Naya but with Jesy its like 10x stronger.

A while later we arrived at my house Jesy parked her car in her drive way and crossed the road to mine. She walked up to me and smiled causing my heart beat to increase.

"hey"

"hey"

"you okay now"

"getting there" I half smiled.

"come in" I said as I opened the door.

I walked in and took my shoes off and put my olaf slippers on my feet werent cold but I love them. I opened the door to the living room the see Jade sat there watching tele.

"hey you" I smiled at her.

"hey" she said looking up at me

"you've been crying and dont say you havent you cant lie to m.."

"oh hello" she smiled as she noticed Jesy behind me

"hello" she smiled back

"Jade this is Jesy, Jesy this is Jade" I stated introducing them both. I sat on the sofa next to Jade as Jesy sat on the chair opposite.

"come on then" Jade demanded.

"nothing just went to the grave"

"oh" she said holding my hand