Chapter 26

I cant wait to get home I've been waiting all day to see my beautiful Perrie and to give her the gift I bought I hope she will like it. I had my headphones in in my whole world I turned down my street and I saw 2 people in the middle of the road it looked like one was laying on the floor and the other one holding that person, I carried on walking and the closer I got the better I could see then I saw Jade running out her house to the two people in the street. Then I saw Perries blonde hair I started to walk faster what the hell happened then I saw Naya on the floor I was about to break into a run but then I saw Perrie kiss Naya and I stopped dead on the spot my whole body going cold. I suddenly heard the ambulance turning down the street and Perrie pull away and then she pulled Naya closer to her.

"NO" I heard Perrie cry holding on to Naya for dear life. The Paramedics then pulled Perrie away with the help of Jade.

Few Hours Later.....

I walked into the hospital after getting a call from Demi telling me to come here Perrie needs me. I know when it happened I should have gone straight to them I mean Naya was dead and Perrie needed me but I couldn't get the image of Perrie kissing Naya out my head so I walked away and went for a walk then I got the call from Demi, I knew Perrie wasn't physically hurt so I didn't rush which is so selfish of me Perrie is my fiancé she needs me and all I'm thinking about is myself but it hurts.

"Jesy there you are" Leigh say running up to me.

"what happened" I asked

"its Naya, there was a hit and run and she died in Perries arms but they Paramedics managers to revive her but she's in surgery but its not looking good, Perrie needs you"

"where is she" I followed Leigh to where Perrie was my heart broke at the sight she was sat on the floor in the waiting room hugging her knees. Why did I walk away! As soon as she saw me she stood up and ran to me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow and started crying I immediately hugged her back hoping it might make her feel a little better. I slowly moved us to the chairs and sat down pulling Perrie on to my lap like a baby hugging her tight and half an hour later she had fallen asleep in my arms but I didn't move I didn't want to, I hate myself for walking away, the others went to get food and some drinks when someone walked up to me.

"excuse me" I looked up and saw a doctor talking to me.

"are you here for Naya Rivera" her asked

"yes, how is she"

"well surgery went well considering....she's in ICU she's stable for now but isn't out of woods,"

"is she going to be okay"

"its hard to say at this point we'll know more if she wakes up"

"she's could be brain dead, I'm a doctor I know when people say if they wake up that's mostly the case" I stated

"well unfortunately yes she could be brain dead her brain was deprived of oxygen for about 10-15 minutes but we cant tell for sure yet, its just a waiting game"

"okay thank you" with that the doctor walked away and I had to stop the tears from falling no matter what happened earlier I did I mean do like Naya she's become one of my best friends and I don't think Perrie could handle going through it all again.

"hey" Demi said as they came back with food and drink.

"hi"

"anything" Leigh asked

"yeah she's out of surgery but its n.."

"Jesy" Perrie whispered slowly waking up.

"I'm here babygirl" I half smiled kissing her head. She suddenly shot up.