Chapter 22

This night has been so perfect I cant believe she did this, makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, she never fails to amaze me.

"I love you so much" I smiled resting my forehead on hers.

"I love you too" Jesy smiled connecting our lips. Weve been together for a while now but every kiss feels like the first time and it makes me go crazy in a good way, i could never get sick of the way it makes me feel.

We laid back down my head on Jesys chest with her arm wrapped around me, even like this I feel so safe, that nothing can hurt me has long as I have Jesy ill be okay. We laid there for a while just looking up at the stars when thoughts started to run around my mind I sat up quickly causing Jesy to sit up on her elbows looking at me with a worried/confused expression.

"what am I going to do with all my stuff, what about Jade, I have to change my address on everything, I need to tell people, I need to tell my mum, I need t.."

"Perrie calm down" Jesy smiled taking my face in her hands giving me a quick peck on the lips which instantly calmed me down a little.

"Jade already know I mean she did help me set this up shes fine with it, she told me shes gonna ask Demi if she wants to move in" she smiled

"really" I smiled back

"yes...and changing your address is nothing so dont worry about it and we can tell anyone you like we can tell the world and we will ring your mum tomorrow and tell her"

"what would I do without you"

"you'll never get to find out" she said once again connecting our lips.

"oh and as for your stuff you can bring whatever you like just not your bed or the sofa because I want us to buy a new bed and sofa together...yano so we have something to christen" Jesy smirked winking at me.

"oh really" I smiled back getting at what she was saying. I leaned in and connected our lips this time it was full of hunger and want.

"yano if I remember right we havent christened our shower yet" I whsipered seductively in her ear. With that I got up and walked inside our house as I reached the bedroom I felt someone grab my arm turn me around and push me against the wall I couldnt help but let out a little giggle at how needy Jesy had become, I know how to get to her. She connected our lips showing me how much she wanted me right now straight away inserting her tongue as the fight began.

She pinned my hands above my head as she started to move her kisses to my neck untill she got my soft spot causing me to moan, she then let go of my hands and we started to rip each other cloths off while moving towards the bathroom the need for Jesy was getting stronger by the second. I lifted her up so her legs wrapped around my waist as I walked the rest of the way to the bathroom our lips never disconnecting. I turned the shower on and pushed Jesy against the wall her legs still wrapped around me as I started to kiss her neck finding her soft spot straight away causing her to moan at the same time I pushed my self against her our pussys touching causing us to both let out a moan....

"OMG" Jesy panted as the water ran down our bodies

"I no" We got out and dried ourselves up and got into our pjs and went and sat on the sofa, I rested my head on Jesys shoulder as she put the tv on.

"that was the best sex I have ever had and Ive had a lot..I mean" Jesy blurred out clearly not meaning the last bit to come out. I sat up and looked at her shock and hurt clearly visible on my face. I mean I know shes had sex before...but a lot?

"I..." Jesy stuttered. I didnt say anything but I coould feel myself move out of her grasp.

"Perrie" the hurt clear in her voice.

"I never wanted to tell you this not because I didnt want to because I did but I was to scared you would look at me differently and I would lose you"

"tell me" I managed to get out. She moved herself so she was completely facing me.

"you remember I told you about my dad" I nodded

"and about how I gave someone my heart and they trampled all over it" again I nodded.

"well erm..for a long time after that I would bring women home or go to theres nearly every night it was my way of coping I got all the fun without any of the serious stuff"

"so basically your a slut" I spat before I even had the chance to stop it, she flinched like I just stabbed her in the heart

"I'm sorry I didnt mean that to come out"

"no its fine" Jesy said I could see her eyes filling with tears.

"its not Im sorry"

"your right though well kind of I was a slut...hoe you name it I used people for sex for my own pleasure but I'm not like that anymore I got a wake up call and thats why I packed everything up and moved here and got my own practice, but I understand if you dont want to be with a slut like me I'm sorry" she said and stood up about to walk away but before I had the chance to think I grabbed her hand making her stop.

"I love you Jesy" she turned around and looked at me.

"really"

"yes more then life its self, Im sorry for what I said I didnt mean to say it yano word vomit and all that" I half laughed.

" I dont care about your past thats over its gone you cant change it...yeah I wish you told me but you didnt and thats the past to as long as I'm the only one your going to have amazing sex with I dont care...now come her you sexy thing" with that I pulled her on top of me connecting out lips leading to a hot make out session.

When air become an issue we parted and Jesy laid next to me with her head resting on my shoulder. I looked down at her and I couldnt help but smile this woman is my life my everything shes my anchor without her I'm nothing I might as well be dead because life isnt worth living without her, I want her to be mine forever.

"marry me" shit I swear word vomit is going to be the death of me.

"what did you say" Jesy shot up looking at me her face full of shock and surprise. I swallowed the lump in my throat... there was no way of getting out of this.

"Marry me" I said looking straight in her eyes

"are you serious"

"this wasnt how I planned to ask you but yano me my mouth speaks before my head has a chance to process it but yeah I'm serious....I mean if you dont its fine I no its fast and everything but your the love of my life and I want to be your wife bu.."

"yes"

"yes" I said more as a question

"yes I'll marry you" I couldnt help but smile more ear to ear I pulled her to me and kissed her with everything I have.

"I havent got a ring though like I said this wasnt how I planned to ask you I had it all planned for when I was going to but I couldnt wait any longer"

"its okay we can go in town tomorrow and pick one for both of us"

"okay" I beamed

"so we are getting married"

"We're getting married" Jesy repeated me before leaning in and kissing me. The kissed lead to a heavy make out session and before I new it we were upstairs ripping each others clothes off. A while later we laid panting...naked next to each other. When we caught our breath I pulled the covers over us as Jesy spooned me.

"goodnight my beautiful Fiancé I love you" Jesy said as she reach other and gave me a peck on my lips.

"goodnight my amazing sexy Fiancé I love you" giving her another kiss. With that I rolled back over Jesy pulling me closing our naked bodies touching as I let sleep take over.