Chapter 23

JESY'S POV

I woke up seeing Perrie was still asleep I put a a strappy top on and some underwear and went downstairs and started to make breakfast I cant believe what happened tonight...I'm getting married to the love of my life. I was so happy and excited when she agreed to move in with me but now I have no words to describe how happy I am now everything is so perfect. I sang to myself while I made breakfast having a little dance to myself completely lost in my own world.

"shit Perrie" I jump as I turned around still in my own word not realising she was there with a sexy smile on her face checking me out.

"how long have you been there" I asked

"oh long enough to see you shake that sexy ass of yours" she winked at me causing me to smile

"well yano what they say if you've got it flaunt it" I winked giving me bum a little shake.

"well you definitely have it" Perrie smiled walking towards me putting her hands on my hips pulling into her and connecting our lips.

"hey anyway I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed" I said

"Well I am hungry" Perrie smirked biting her lip looking me up and down before putting her lips on mine. God damn she is so sexy when shes like this.

"as much as I would love to we have a busy day ahead tonight I promise" I moved closer untill my mouth was near her ear

i'll give you a night to remember" i whispered, then grabbed the tray of breakfast and headed back to bed leaving Perrie standing there staring after me a few seconds later she was behind me. We spend the morning in bed watching tele and cuddling.

"I have an idea" Perrie smiled

"you...an Idea" I said sarcastically

"oi"

"I'm joking...go on"

"we should invite everyone over have a nice meal and we can tell them the good news"

"thats actually a good idea"

" well yeah it came from me" she laughed making me laugh, she is so cute and adorable.

After we got dressed and ready for the day ahead Perrie messaged the girls to let them know we are having a dinner party tonight they all replied saying they were coming which was good. We got in the car and drove into town it was a nice day which was good because it matched how I feel. I parked the car and we got out Perrie immediately taking my hand in her which made me smile.

"so were first" she asked

"bed shop" I asked

"okay" and with that we headed to the bed shop at the top of the town centre.

"oo I like this one" Perrie smiled pointing to a pink framed bed. I had to giggle...only Perrie

"no" I laughed causing her to fake a sad face. We looked around a little bit longer looking at all the beds there was loads.

"I love this one" I smiled pointing the bed out to Perrie

"babe thats massive it can fit like 4 people in it"

"it is a queen size" I said as I walked up to her

"just think how much fun we can have with such a big bed" I whispered into her ear as I pinched her bum.

"excuse me sir we'll take this one" Perrie suddenly said to the guy walking by making me laugh to myself.

We picked out a mattress and new bedding and paid then we left. We paid for the same day delivery so we only have a few more hours until it will be delivered. We then went to the jewellery shop so we get an engagement ring, still cant believe we are getting married.