Chapter 11

After we finished our little picnic we headed back to mine as it was like 11pm we lost track of time and we were both at work the next day. Jesy parked her car in her driveway and we headed to mine, I saw Demi's car outside so I'm guessing that shes here with Jade they are seriously so cute together and it doesnt bother me anymore

"looks like there asleep already" I said as I unlocked the door and turned the lights on.

"want a drink"

"yes please babe water" I got me and Jesy a glass of water each and we headed back upstairs and as we walked passed Jades bedroom we heard noises that clearly means they arent asleep. I looked at Jesy and she at a shock but thats so hot look on her face and I had an idea. I walked up to Jesy so that we were inches apart learned into her ear.

"want to give them a litttle competition" I whispered seductively nippling on her ear I could literally hear her swallow a lump in her throat.

I was just about to turn around and walk into the bedroom when Jesy pushed me against the wall connecting our lips roughly instanctly begging for entrance with I allowed. She started moving her hands up my top untill she reached my boob and squeezed it causing me to let out a little moan.
We stumbled into my bedroom shutting the door behind them I pushed her on the bed before laying between her legs connecting our lips once again, I roughly took her clothes of before taking mine off slowly watching her the whole time knowing that I was driving her crazy. I climbed back on top of her again laying between her open legs the contact of her pussy against mine making us both moan at the same time. I leaned down and kissed her passionatly when the moans and noises from next door got louder.

"are you ready to show them whos boss" I whispered into Jesy ears she nodded.

"fuck me" Jesy said trying to catch her breath.

"again..already" I smirked at Jesy.

"I think 4 times is enought for one night" she laughed

"I think we showed them" I winked

"I think we did and fuck me is dominant Perrie sexy...damn"

"well what can I say" I smirked Leaning in to kiss her.

"night beautiful I love you"

"I love you to my Perrbear" With that I moved futher into her body resting my head on her chest as sleep took over.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blurring from my phone next to me I sighed and rolled over turning it off. I sighed again and rolled back on my back looking at the celling untill I felt something move next to me, realising it was Jesy I smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead causing her to stir a little I smiled contently at myself as I dragged myself out the bed. Realising I was still naked I pick a t-shirt and shorts and headed downstairs to make a coffee and some breakfast. I sat there looking through my phone seeing if anything interesting was happening in the world...nothing...untill I heard the kitchen door open I looked up to see Demi walking in.

"good morning" I smiled

"good indeed" she beamed. she went to grab some coffee and sat down opposite me a slight yawn escaping her lips.

"sorry late night" she said talking a sip of her coffee

"oh we know we heard" I smirked

"I know so did we" she smirked back. Just then Jesy and Jade came in Jesy was only wearing one of my oversized tops again I can never get over how hot she looks in it with her hair still all over the place.

"morning you" she smiled placing a kiss on my lips as she sat down next to me.

"morning"

"morning Jade" I half smiled/smirked at her, she blushed instantly

"m-morning" We all sat there in silence for a few minutes not a awkward silence just a first thing in the morning cant be arsed to talk silence.

"come on you two best get ready got to leave soon" I stated to Jade and Demi. They both got up and left to go upstairs.

"Come on are your gonna be late as well" I grabbed her hand and headed upstairs.
Jesy got in the shower first while I tidied the bedroom up picking up our clothes from last night and making the bed 10minutes later she came out of the shower in just a towel her body still wet and her hair dripping down her shoulder. I couldnt help but stare as sh walked past me and sat on the bed getting some clothes out of her little draw that she has here. I walked over and pushed her back on the bed and straddling her connecting our lips.

"P-Perrie come o-on we-were gonna be late" she said between kisses.

"but you look so damn sexy"

"Perrie please I've got patients to see and you have clients so go get a shower" I sighed and climbed off

"tonight" she said as I walking into the bathroom causing butterflies to explode in my stomach...the affect this girl has on me is ridiculous

JESY'S POV

I left Perrie and headed to work I miss her already the love I have for this girl is unreal I've never been so smitten for anyone before its like I would do anything for her be anything for her I drove to work with a smile on my face my mind never difting from the blonde beauty.

"good morning Dr Nelson" the receptionist greeted

"good morning Anna" I smiled walking to my room. My first patient wasnt due for an 20minutes so I went to get a coffee hopefully it might wake me up a bit, I smiled to myself remembering last night. Before I knew it my first patient was here soon it was lunch time.

"Dr Nelson there a women here asking after you" anna stated through the phone. Confused I replied.

"erm let them through" A few minutes later a there was a knock at the door.

"come in" I answer writing something down

"hey" my head snapped up when I recognised the voice

"Perrie what are you doing here" I smiled.

"damn you look hot in those glasses"

"Perrie" I blushed

"sorry its true and erm I missed you and brought food thought maybe you could have lunch with me"

"erm yeah I have time" I said looking at appointments my next one not being for an hour. Perrie walked over and connected our lips the familar feeling of butterflies erupting in my stomach.
She sat down and took out the food she brought as we started to eat and talk soon the time passed by and she had to go.

"I'll pick you up later okay" I smiled as I walked her to the door.

"okay bye babe I love you" she said kissing me

"I love you too" I replied as she walked away I couldnt help but stare...when did I get so lucky

---------------------------------------------

Hey yeah this is just a filler chapter really sorry if it's not that good I was a drunk when I was doing this hahaha :')

OMG LITTLE MIX ARE BRINGING OUT THEIR OWN PERFUME!!!!!! SO FUCKING EXCITED AND SOOOO PROUD!!!! These girls are just incredible!!!! I sooooo proud!!