Chapter 20

I just stood there shocked, what am I supposed to do, I knew she wouldnt like the idea of me being with Naya but I havent done anything wrong, she left me. I sat back on the chair and just looked at the view I had no where else to go and I'm pretty sure Jesy will come back eventually and I'm going to stay here until she does.

*few hours later*

I was still sat in the same place I havent moved..it was dark now but it was still warm.  I could feel myself dosing off i'm so tired from the travelling I was about to let the sleep take over when I heard the door go. I turned round and saw Jesy walking towards me, I stood and looked at her, he eyes we're red and puffy I could tell she's been crying.

"your back" I whispered. she didnt say anything just looked at me.

"i'm so sorry Jesy ...but I havent done anything wrong...you left me remember what was I supposed to do, sit around and feel sorry for myself that I lost you, I hung on for as long as I could but you never replied to my messages or anything what was I supposed to do" I spat slightly angry and hurt. Even though it was dark I could see her eyes glistening with tears.

"I know and I regret it so much I thought I was doing the right thing, but it hurts knowing you were with her I know thats why I left but the thought kills me"

"I know and I'm sorry for that forget about her please I'm here I've travelled hours for you, not knowing how this would play out surely that means something"

"but if it wasnt for Naya making you come you wouldnt be here"

"your right I wouldnt because I didnt have the guts because I was so scared of how this would be, I could have travelled all this way and you wouldnt even talk to me or you met someone else and that would kill me, since you left thats all I've wanted to do was come and find you but I didnt have the guts but Naya pushed me and now I'm here......for you"

"I could never be with someone else"

"good"

"where are you staying" she asked

"erm...I didnt actually have time to plan that" I said shyly, rubbing my head.

"guess your staying here then" she said and walked away I followed her.

"I've only got one bed, I havent got round to buying another yet"

"thats okay"

"okay well if you need anything let me know, I'm going to get a shower and get ready for bed" with that she walked out, I got changed and got into the bed, it felt so good. I just laid there letting my body relax, I could feel mysef falling to sleep when Jesy came back in she must have thought I was asleep because she turned the lights off and came straight to bed. Lying here with her next to me is what I've wanted for so long I laid there for a while I couldnt take it anymore.