Chapter 4

Before our lips connected I snapped out of the trance and realised what nearly happened. I stood up and picked my bag up.

"its getting late,I've got to go" and before she had a chance to say anything I ran.

All that was going through my head was I nearly kissed her, I cant do this. I kept running as the tears started to fall i finally made it home. Its kind of lucky that I use to run cross country otherwise I would have been screwed. I opened the door and ran straight to my room ignoring the calls from Jade. I laid on my bed and cried, who was I kidding I wasnt ready for this. Soon the tears stopped and I just laid there untill I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and got a shower and got changed remembering last night and how perfect it was untill I fucked it up. I bet Jesy hates me but its for the best she deserves so much more then fucked up little old me. Once I got changed I went downstairs to have breakfast, luckily today I didnt have to go into work Demi is looking after the place which works out perfect as all I want to do today is be alone and do nothing. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jade sitting there having her breakfast.

"hey" she smiled

"hi"

"so you going to tell me what happened last night"

"nothing"

"dont lie" she said just starting at me while I made myself a coffee

Jade does this thing were she doesnt nag you to tell her whats up she just stares at you untill you give in and spill everything, Its simple but works all the time. She must have been staring at me for nearly 10minutes before I couldnt take it anymore.

"it was perfect"

"then why did you come back crying"

"I freaked out, it was the best date i've ever been on yeah we only went bowling but it was just perfect and then she took me to the top of the Hill yano the one that looks over the whole town and it was perfect and I nearly kissed her I freaked and ran all the way home"

"shit, why did you freak out"

"i'm not ready Jade and plus Jesy deserves someone miles better then me someone who isnt fucked up like me. Jade just came over to me and hugged me.

"its going to be okay" We carried on talking and I told her about last night how perfect it was and about Jesy.

"I'm meeting up with Leigh in a min you want to come"

"no i'm okay thanks just going to chill on my own for a bit"

"okay but if you need us you best ring us and we will come straight back if you dont you know what will happen" she hugged me and left.

I checked my phone realising I hadnt checked it since I went out with Jesy, I had 3 messages from Jesy asking what happened and she was worried about me and I also had 2 missed calls from her I sighed and turned my phone off not bothering to reply. I sat on the sofa for a while just thinking. My mind was going around in circles thinking about Jesy and how good last night was and the affect she seems to have on me but then I would think about Naya and then back to Jesy and so on and it was driving me crazy I had to get out of here.

I got my coat and keys and went outside just as I was walking to my car Jesy came out of her house and saw me I stood still for a minute as we both stared at each other. I quickly looked away when I realised she started to walk towards me and got in my car and reversed out the driveway knowing she was looking at me. When I got up the road I looked in my rearview mirror and saw her still looking at me I turned my head and carried on driving.