[29] I Would Have Never Done This For You!

Ngl, I got into kpop recently and I-omg. WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!
If u guys know this kpop idol, I luv u.
•••
Y/N: POV
"So, Y/N, who's that guy?" You-know-who questioned, breaking the silence.

I hadn't bothered answering, knowing it would only lead her to bombarding with questions.

...JK, who do you think I am? I'm a slave when it comes to people asking me questions.

'He was your classmate! How do you not remember him?' I thought to myself, getting angry for no reason.

"He's your classmate. How do you forget that???"

"You won't mind if I get to know these friends of yours?" S/N questioned in a melodic way. 

I silenced myself before figuring out what I would say.

Before I went in her place of being a student, she wouldn't do this to me. But I guess ever since, I stood up to her, she most likely suspected that I heard the rumours about her in school.

"Go do whatever you want. I don't care. I was just a substitute in your place anyways..."
Not once did I glance at her.

'What would have I said?'

'Noooo. Don't talk to them!'

'I know that if I tell her to not, she'll still abide from it.'

"You know, you've always been the type of person who keep their feelings to themselves, even when they're hurt."

I stayed quiet.

"It's really boring when you do this to me," She commented, playing with her fork by nodding it one side to the other.
"It would be nice to see a different reaction like a few minutes ago."

I stabbed the table with the fork I gripped tightly on and eyed her as if I marked my target.

"If I knew you were like this, I would have never done this favour for you." My voice was in a pit or rage, so much so, that I didn't even care if the neighbours heard me.

With that, I slammed both my hands on the table and slowly walked out of the dining room.

Turning my head toward hers, I said my last words.

"Also, that doesn't mean, I regret meeting the friends I made before YOU showed up."

•••

Oh man, I don't even know where this story is going 🥲 oh well.

It's 3 monthssss, wow! Time slipped by so fast! 😖 Sorry for not updating for so long! lol. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter even if it might be hard to read XD