[4] Are We Friends?

🌸'Let me know if you want my stories to be long or short. I want to make this easier for all you readers to read and not be bored. I'll be writing this part in a different perspective. > ~ <'🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold"
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••
2nd Person: POV

The moment that the two of you stepped into the cafeteria, your eyes met with a boy that seemed like a delinquent. He was tall for his age, had a scar on his left eye, and a strange yellowish blond mohawk hairstyle. At first glance, he looked like he would be them to a pulp!

Kaidou tugged your hand as he made you follow him like a puppy on a leash. As soon as you noticed what hero-boy was leading you to, you hoped more than anything, it was pass the humongous man. You squeezed your eyes, now relying on Kaidou's leadings.

You continued to walk at the same pace until he paused at his tracks, making you bump into Kaidou's muscular back.

"Hey Kaidou! Who's that you're with?" The 'delinquent-like' person you had imagined was different from you thought.

You blinked your E/C eyes once again, that delinquent wasn't one after all; he was just a friendly guy.

"Nendo, this is my friend, S/N. At least, I think she is." Kaidou responded, turning back to you with a questioning expression.

"You are my friend, right S/N?"

You merely giggled at this question and nodded straight away. You were delighted with the idea of 'friend-making.' Since you only had the chance to do online-school learning, making friends in real life wasn't something you could do at the time.

The boy who was named Nendo lead you both to one of the tables. What Y/N was a bit unexpected, it was the strange boy with pink hair she was gazing at this morning. It haunted her how he may have noticed her at the moment.

"S/N, this is my friend Saiki!" Kaidou announced proudly, presenting him to her.

'Oh, it's the strange girl from earlier who kept staring at me earlier.'

Without any physical movements, Y/N could hear an unfamiliar voice in her mind, although it wasn't any of the students around her She turned back to Saiki looking back at her. He glared at her with no expression; he didn't smile; he didn't show a friendly greeting; nothing.

It shot her right then that he noticed. More than that, his reaction and his thoughts were different.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Saiki Kusuo."

What freaked her out the most was how he spoke and was clearly heard and yet he didn't make any mouth gestures. Was Y/N's mind playing tricks on her?
•••
🌸'Annd...cliffhanger!!! The power of cliffhangers do make me feel god sometimes. Lol! Sorry. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If this gets any votes, I'll update the next part sinner than I do!!! Anyways, bye!!!🌸