[28] Saiki's Support???

(You see that thing up there? I made ittttt! Nothing better than watching YouTube videos while drawing =v=)Answer this: do you think S/N is good or evil? I have no idea what to do here so I kinda want evidence XDEdit: had to add pic because some c...

Answer this: do you think S/N is good or evil?
I have no idea what to do here so I kinda want evidence XD
Edit: had to add pic because some can't maybe see the pic :P
•••
Saiki's: POV
🌸 Saiki bby, you're back! I'm the author and I miss Saiki🥺🌸

Just as I was in the middle of convincing Chiyo to continue dating a pig, I notice Y/N and Kaidou walk out from a nearby coffee shop.

Without a second to regret, I duplicated myself and in replace make my clone do my task.

"This is far worse than Chiyo and that elementary-acting 16 year old."

'What has she gotten herself into this time?'

I intently focused on the two of them, finding pieces that fit together to figure why.

"What'cha up to buddy?" A familiar voice echoed from behind.

'Nendou's here too. What a small world we live in. This is proof that god really doesn't exist'

I rolled my eyes and continued on looking at with a girl that looked the same as her.

'I see, so that's S/N.'

"What's she doing here?" I ask to myself, completely ignoring Nendou's constant bright light of stupidity.

"What's stopping you from going up to them?" Nendou questioned in the middle of walking ahead.

'Nendou, you have a brain similar to a 3 year old. You can't just go up to them and think it'll go smoothly.'

I pulled him back, not batting away my eyes from the situation.

There I watch objects nearby Y/N starting to levitate.

"Oh no, if she keeps this up, she might—"

I run up to her, despite the warnings I declared.

"Y/N, don't!" I tried to reach out for her, almost using my teleportation in the process.

My voice hadn't reached her even when I was at a fair distance.

I took her fisted hand in mine, feeling the anger she stored inside. Once that happened, her balled-up hand released, making the things around her brought back to their rightful place.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N! I didn't mean to make him angry at you!" S/N pleaded, apologetically.

"Y/N, I think S/N didn't mean for that to happen."

She turned to me with a pained expression. Tears looked down her face as she tries to stop the flow.

"You're right. I'm sorry, S/N...." her words didn't match what she had wore on her face, bowing down to her sister.

The two siblings made their way back to their home as S/N hovered her hands on Y/N's shoulder. Despite them making up, Y/N didn't lighten up.
'Should I have trusted her instead?'
I knew the answer clearly, but couldn't accept it fully.

I walked back to and found who was spectating the scene from afar. He questioned what exactly happened, although knowing me, it wouldn't be right to just tell anyone about someone else's personal problem.

Instead of saving the day like I usually have done, it felt as if I piled up more dilemma.

'I guess I wasn't much of a hero, huh'