[13] ✿ Secrets Exposed!? ✿

✿ God bless this boy's smile! This picture will be passed down from generation to generation!XD ✿

🌸Shout-out to shehang916 for being an amazing follower!🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••

(Y/N: Yes! Someone knows I exist!)

As soon as Y/N and Saiki parted ways, she found herself skipping down the stairwells out of pure joy. Instead of feeling downhearted of spilling truth, deep down in her heart, she felt delighted that someone knew.

All her life, Y/N was merely someone that caster her sister's shadow. S/N was considered the favourite in the family due to her gorgeous looks, despite the fact that Y/N has bigger talents than she had. Now knowing that at least one person other than a family member brought her to a bright mood!

"I'm surprised you're still here, Y/N."

It wasn't a moment after that smile she put on fame to an end. Just the sound of that irritating melodic voice brought a vain pop out on Y/N forehead.

'Oh, crap! Here comes Saiki's fangirl *cough* stalker *cough*'

"Teruhashi, what are you doing here? It's way past after school hours."

Y/N knew she had to exert her original expression just this time, trying not to bring this person any strange ideas. Dodging questions was an exceptions.

"I was looking around the school for Saiki. I don't suppose you've seen him?"

Teruhashi's signature radiance showed as it blinded Y/N's eyes. She blocked every intention for her not to roll her eyes.

"I haven't seen him at all. Maybe he already headed home."

This brought Teruhashi to squint her large eyes, doubting every word that came from her mouth. A smirk spread across her face

"Well if you're sure. Besides that, whatever happened to the vacation you planned with your friends?"

Y/N's eyes cringed, wishing she hadn't suspected that question. Telling false truths wasn't her specialty, thus she swallowed back her stutters and spat out what came to mind.

'Does everyone in the whole school know? Geez, if that was the case, why did I have to substitute her???'

"It turned out that my parents had a change of heart and refused. So, my friends were the only ones that travelled there."

'That part's true, though'

She hid one of her hand behind her back, fidgeting with it as a way of calming her quivering. Yet she showed an acceptable mood for the situation.

Y/N focused her eyes on the girl suspecting her, not daring to turn away. She knew once she switch her eyes elsewhere, Teruhashi would have more of a suspicion on her.

"Oh, well that's too bad."

Those words the girl spoke and her gleeful smile was enough for Y/N to realize it was only false sympathy. She still bothered responding to this to fill the awkward conversation.

"Umm...yeah."

Teruhashi suddenly rummaged her bag for a moment, before pulling out a her designed phone. Y/N stood still, not knowing what was about to happen.

'Did she want to ask for my number? Am I going to have another friend?'

It took long for her  to fiddle around with the mobile, probably meaning that the blue-belled teen wasn't asking for a friend request.

"I hope you don't mind if I expose this photo to everyone else.

As soon as Teruhashi pointed the large phone at her, she forced every urge to prevent herself from collapsing on the floor. All she could do was gaze at the screenshot. The picture of S/N and her companions enjoying the night in an elaborate restaurant.

"Oh, crap!"
•••
🌸What will Y/N do? Find out in the next chapter!🌸