[20] The Thing I'll Never Say

🌸The picture above is a male version of Y/N. It's your choice if you choose it or not. Note that you don't have to 5'7, lol, be shorter or taller if you wish.🌸
•••
Saiki: POV

For now, I used hypnosis on the girls for them to calm down and used Toritsuka as my test subject. I would've used for myself but I can't. Trust me, this was the best way to keep things from going out hand. Now I just need to swap in with the real Teruhashi, provided if I could get off her.

Not just that, Y/N appeared pretty down ever since that time earlier. I want to apologize now, but I get the feeling she doesn't want to talk to me right now.

If only she would've been mad at me later on, I could've asked her to get this clingy girl off of me. Karma sure sucks.

Y/N: POV

I stared intently at the two of them as I leaned on a tree. Teruhashi hadn't a care in the world and questioned why I was ever there in her 'lucid dream' of hers.

Anyway, it's not like I can do anything about this situation. Just like Saiki, I could cut her head clean off from her body, so for now all we could do is patiently wait until she tires out all her energy.

Their one-sides conversation went on for a few minutes, and every minute it seems as if Teruhashi's glow brightened up.

Without my knowing, we were sent to a different area, a fairy tale castle to be exact.

I looked around and noticed the whole place.

'A wide-spread bed, decorative curtains and drape? Teruhashi, Saiki, what are you thinking?! Oh god! I don't want to stay and watch whatever they're up too!'

'Y/N, calm down. It's not what it looks like.'

My head turned to his amethyst eyes, scouring around for any signs of false truths.

'It better not. I'm too young to witness such things.'

"Saiki! Look at me and say 'oh wow!'"

I was so lost in thought that all I heard was Teruhashi commanding Saiki. The moment I imagined Saiki blurting our those words, I cringed and shivered.

Teruhashi, the day Saiki say 'oh wow' will also be the day I'll sprout wings and fly!

I watched quietly from the corner, as Saiki eyed me, practically begging for help.

"Come on, Saiki! I'm commanding you to finally say it!"

Teruhashi exclaimed, touching the hot-pink haired boy's face. When I finally caught my breath, I sweep in and tripped her, making her tumble back and rest in my arms.

Note that I'm much more handsomer than Saiki in my male form. Take that, Saiki!

With my most attractive voice, I answered her wish.

"Oh wow~"

For the first time, Teruhashi turned plumped red and passed out.

I rustled around her back pocket and grabbed Saiki's missing. antenna. Before returning the item back to him, I transformed back to my previous self.

'He must still be pretty mad about earlier. I'll just shut up and avoid his gaze.'

I pressed both my eyes together, hoping he wouldn't make any comments like last time.
•••
Saiki's POV

Y/N bowed to me, as her hands were forward. I get that she's afraid of what I may make a remark on, but isn't this a bit too far?

I hovered my hands over to hers and acquired what in it, feeling the touch of a soft and delicate skin. Unfortunately, that moment didn't last long as I backed away from her.

"Thanks for what you'd do back there. You don't know what I would've done if that situation ended differently."

Y/N was still looking down to the ground, laughing at me, as she tried to form words between her giggles.

"Y-you probably would've disguised Toritsuka your place and brought him here! Haha!"

For some reason, I felt more relieved than I was before, seeing her giving off a pure bright look.

"I'm also sorry for yelling at you back there. I wasn't acting like myself."

I faced the other way, not daring to look forward. Making apologies were very uncommon for me, due to the fact that I rarely make mistakes.

Her footsteps became louder as I felt my whole body become embraced with a ball of warmth. It took a while before I fully accepted this enclosure, before finding myself already fastening my arms around her waist.

She pulled apart and was about to make over to Teruhashi's unconscious body.

"Oh, and Saiki..."

"Yeah?"

"Oh wow~!"
•••

BONUS:

Saiki rolled his eyes from you,  it denying the fact that he enjoyed that comment that came out of your mouth.

You could only focus at quietly chortling to yourself, but also respecting the glowing girl's beauty sleep.

•••
🌸Oh my god, that was so bad!😂😅Hope you enjoyed this! lol🌸