Chapter 30

A/N ok this chapter is NSFW  the whole chapter, its mostly intimacy, c*ck holding and light touching of the anus. So if you don't want to read that kind of chapter skip this one. Both Marnie and Henry are in Big space and will remain so for the rest of this story. 

Thank you @SillyRabbit81 for the beta read it was a tremendous help :)

Chapter 30

Marnie giggled at his comment however it was cut short as he leant down and kissed her. She refused to open her mouth however as she had not brushed her teeth and sleep breath mix with the taste of food made her embarrassed. Worried she might offend him she tentatively asked, "umm Henry, do you mind If I go have a shower and brush my teeth, I'm feeling a bit sticky."

His gentle smile told her he wasn't offended. "You take the lead, today princess, I am at your service."

She laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows and pulled a funny face. "Well if that's the case I need you to do the same once I'm finished and all you need to put on is your boxers."

His eyebrows shot up at that comment and a faint blush coloured his cheeks, "as you wish my princess"

She quickly moved into the bathroom, turning on the shower. She stripped whilst waiting for the hot water to come through, the steam and water pelting her skin relived some of the anxiety she was feeling. She smiled at the thought of Henry's goofy face and the ease at which he allowed her to take the lead. It was as if he knew, that at least to start, she needed some sense of control. Breathing deeply she reminded herself again to have fun and be honest. Jumping out of the shower she wrapped her hair up in a towel and then her body.

Just as she walked over to brush her teeth Henry confidently strode in. He once again pulled a funny face at her making her giggle before stripping and jumping in the shower. It didn't shock her that he was comfortable enough to do that with her in the room. All those months of her caring for him had developed a trust that she would never harm his body as Beth had. She frowned slightly at the thought that she had not trusted him with hers. Maybe today was the beginning.

Whilst he was in the shower she quickly ran over to the little bag and pulled out the lacey boy shorts and shoestring top that Heidi had found her. It's Olive green colour accentuated her tan skin which was more on display than it had ever been, the top covered her torso to her navel. Heidi had tried to get her to wear a more revealing outfit but this was what she was comfortable with. You could see her nipples through the lace cups, her curly hair fanned around them giving her a sense of cover and the boy shorts had a comfortable lining. It gave her a feeling of being sexy without having to be completely naked.

Pulling the covers back she folded them at the base of the bed then pulled the little bag up on her side of the bed and sat crossed legged waiting. She thought about trying to do a sexy pose but Heidi's words still rang true, "Be yourself, have fun, don't be something you think he will like, that will just make it awkward. Remove all expectations just let things happen and don't think too hard just live in each moment." With that in mind she centred herself, closing her eyes she focused on breathing deep. It was at that moment that she heard to faint gasp, opening her eyes she saw Henry standing in the doorway to the bathroom. His broad muscular chest, still covered with droplets of water from his damp curly hair, tapering down to a slim waist and hips barely covered by his boxers. Looking back up to his eyes she could see the goofy grin was gone.

He swallowed hard, he had promised himself that he would let her take the lead today. No matter what she did he would not pressure her to do anything she was not ready for. His resolve was confirmed when she looked at him, her body had taken him by surprise the lacy outfit accentuated all the right curves and teased him to want to know what was underneath but the vulnerability showing in her hazel eyes clenched is his heart. His arms aching to hold her propelled him forward, climbing on the bed he mirrored her pose cross-legged facing her. He breathed out and took her hands in his trying hard to not just pull her into his lap and hold her.