Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Marnie chuckled softly, her man was getting daring. If the driver looked into the back all he would see would be a tired couple heading to their wedding night destination. Marnie's head was laying on his shoulder and Henry's head was resting against hers. But what he could not see was Henry's hand that was gently massaging its way up her thigh. Even though the sheer silvery dress the feel of his fingers sent heat through the fabric as he grew bolder and bolder. Holding back a gasp, she buried her face in his neck as his fingers found her pleasure spot. Too embarrassed at his brazen touch she reached out covering his hand with hers as she whispered, "Stop being such a naughty boy."

He grinned at her totally unapologetic as he whispered back, "what are you going to do about it Ma?"

Just as she was about to speak the driver pulled up to a beautiful hotel overlooking the water. Picking his hand up and moving it to his own lap she whispered back, "You'll see pumpkin."

Henry shivered at the warning in Ma's voice, he knew they were playing, especially as they both were their true ages. But his slip up of using her dominant name Ma was picked up and followed with her favourite name for him when he was little. He wondered if it was just her being tired and nervous about tonight. They had done a lot of exploring but they had discussed before that she wanted to wait till their wedding night if and when they had one, that was when she would celebrate by joining their bodies completely in union. Chuckling, he knew he needed to keep tonight light. Stepping out of the car he quickly walked around and opened it for Marnie as the driver handed them the small bag he had packed for the night. The driver wished them a fun night with a wink then left them as they headed into the reception.

Marnie gasped as she walked into the honeymoon suite, the room was beautifully decorated with rose petals, softly lit candles and a bottle of wine, but what drew her was the balcony. Walking to it immediately she stepped out to a stunning view of the moonlight glistening on the calm waters. It was cold but she was so entranced by the view that she startled as she felt warm arms wrap around her. "Princess, you will catch a chill if you stand out here too long."

She melted against him at his concerned tone. Turning she snuggled into his arms. "But you're so warm we could stay out here all night and I would not feel the cold."

Grunting a bit at her answer he picked her up, her squeal muffled by his chest as he pulled her inside. "You might not be but my balls are trying to hide up inside me from the cold and I need you to warm them up."

Pulling an arm free she playfully slapped his chest. "Henry! you really are being naughty tonight. Where did my prince go? He gave me a fairy tale wedding isn't he meant to give me a romantic first night too?"

He chuckled seeing the fire and mischief in her eyes. Walking over to the wall he switched the lights off, the moonlight and candles now the only light in the room. Looking at her face in shadow, he lowered his head capturing her lips gently then slowly increasing in his passion. He knew he had startled her as she had stiffened at the contact, but once she surrendered to his mouth then tongue, she melted matching his intensity. His hands sought out the zipper at the back of her dress slowly lowering it, his fingers caressing her soft skin as he slipped the garment to the floor. He felt his fire increase as her gentle fingers swiftly removed his shirt and started on his belt buckle. Their lips not parting as their clothes found the floor. The only thing left was their undergarments as Henry surprised her once more by lifting her bridal style laying her on the bed their lips still devouring each other.

He reached his hands behind her arched back unclipping her bra and releasing her breasts so that all that separated them was their underwear. Pulling away, he smiled cheekily at his bride, "Was that romantic, my lady?"