𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭

One morning, Madelyn walked outside the house for her to see Charlie and Bella talking

"That's it," Charlie slammed the truck's door shut and glanced up when he heard his oldest coming out of the house.

"That's what?" Bella's voice sound dead. Charlie turned back to her.

"You're going to Jacksonville to live with your mother."

"What? Why?" She couldn't leave. Edward might come back to change her and be with her forever, she had to stay close to where they met. Bella was certain he would come back to her. Edward was addicted to her, the incredible person she was.

"I just, don't know what to do anymore. You don't act like someone left you, more like someone died, Bella," The Swan man went to put a hand on her shoulder but decided against it.

"I'm not leaving Forks."

"Bells, he's not coming back," Charlie's voice was hard. He was exasperated about what his daughter was living, only for a stupid boy who moved away from town. "It's not normal, this behavior. And frankly, it's scaring the hell out of me, your mother and Madelyn," Calming down slightly, he sighed. "Go to Jacksonville, Bella. Make some new friends."

"I like my old friends," Bella stated, shaking her head.

"You don't even see them anymore," Madelyn rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She raised an eyebrow at Bella's glare.

"I do. In fact, I'm... Jessica and I are going to Port Angeles tomorrow. Shopping," Bella nodded, trying to convince her dad and her sister. She needed to get away from them and looked for something to make Edward come back.

"You hate shopping," Charlie and Madelyn stated at the same time, suspicious.

"That's how good a friend I am," The Swan wolf rolled her eyes again and started to walk to the forest to get to La Push.

Later in the week, Madelyn was spending time with Jacob, as she was the best one of the pack to look for the wolves that would shift soon. He had gotten muscles and Billy asked the pack to look out for him. Nathaniel was patrolling with Jared, the two of them almost as close as brothers now. Jacob and Madelyn were working on his red Rabbit when they heard a backfiring truck. Jacob's face broke into a huge smile and he ran outside, Madelyn following behind and chuckling at his face.

"Bella! Where the hell have you been, loca?" Jacob twirled her around, Bella laughing a little. She was surprised by his hug but thought maybe his past crush on her was coming back and she couldn't wait to make him leave Madelyn, so she could be really alone now that Nathaniel wasn't there for her anymore.

"I don't know where I've been, um..." Madelyn rolled her eyes. She was depressed because a vampire didn't want to suck her dry, the Swan wolf thought with a scoff. "I brought you something, it's a little crazy, um," Bella showed them the motorcycles she took from their neighbour. "I rescued them from the junk yard. They'd cost more than they're worth to fix... unless I had a mechanic-type friend to help me."