Epilogue

* 3 Years Later*

~Megan~

"Landon don't touch, that's hot!!" I yell towards my hyper 3 year old trying to touch the oven lit stove. I sighed and picked him up and placed him on my hip.

"I sowwy mummy" he said giving me his oh so famous puppy dog face, which he learned from his father.

"It's okay baby" I said kissing his forehead and setting him on the couch. I grabbed the remote and put an old episode of Spongebob on for him. He loves Spongebob. Even if they are the old shows I grew up with he loves them all the same.

I handed him his half full sippy cup. Orange juice. That's all he will drink. I've tried apple, grape, even Cranberry! But nope it's always orange juice. And it has to be Sunny D or else he won't even touch it. Yet I don't know how he knows difference between them being only 3, but he does.

I walk back into the kitchen and take the boiling pasta off the stove, walk it over to the sink and then drain the water from the noodles into the drainer. I add my sauce and mix it together, putting the lid on it to keep it hot until Niall comes home.

Niall.

It's been Four years since Liam brought me into their home. Four years since I've escaped from the abusive animal I called my uncle. Four years I have been in love with the guy of my dreams. I never thought I could have ever gotten out of the hell I once lived before. Hell I never thought I could fall in love and find someone to love me for me! But I did! I'm so thankful to have him. He's my world. Well besides Landon. My baby. Him and Niall are literally twins. They both had the sparkling blue oceanic eyes. Landon's hair lighten up a lot so now it's a dirty blonde. Like his daddy's. He's beautiful.

But my mind wonders to my baby girl.

My little girl who didn't get to see the world like her brother. I never got to tell her bedtime stories. I never got to be a mother to my little girl before she was ripped away from me. How can the world be so cruel?

I didn't realize I started crying until hands wrapped around my waist scaring me a bit. I turned around and was met with my husbands worried eyes.

"Love you okay ?" He asked lifting my chin, looking deeply into my eyes. I nod and rested my head against his very toned chest. He knew why i was upset. I wiped my tears and leaned up to give my husband a kiss. He kissed back hungrily, putting so much passion into just a little kiss. My stomach going crazy like the forth of July for Americans. My knees feel weak and I feel as if I would fall if he wasn't holding me up. After four years he can still do this to me.

Our kiss was interrupted by a certain blonde. "DADDY!!!" Landon yells running full speed into Niall and I. "LANDON!!!!" Niall yells back and opens his arms just as the toddler hits his chest. His much smaller arms wrapping around Niall's. He stands up, lifting Landon onto his hip.

"I love you baby boy" Niall says kissing his sons on the forehead. He comes over and wraps his free arm around me, pulling me into him also. So we're in a group hug. "And I love you Megan, I always have, and I always will, no matter what" he spoke and kissed my forehead. "I love you Niall, thank you for saving me" I said and kissed him on the lips tenderly, forgetting for a second that there is a three year old in our arms giving us the "Ew mummy that's gwoss!" He pull apart laughing and take a seat at the table for dinner.

This is my life, I never thought I would have life that I do. But I'm glad i do. I have a husband that loves me, a beautiful son who means the world to me, and my guardian angel looking over all of us.