Chapter 3

Megan'sPOV*

I got up from the floor and just stood behind liam scared of what was going on. "Hey guys back off your scaring her" liam said a little harsh. "Sorry mate we were just worried about you" A boy with a stripped shirt on said. He had a brown light colored hair that was swept off into a side due. "So who is this lovely lady", A nother boy said. He had an irish accent. His eye's were like ocean blue, and his hair was a bleached blonde color. "Well mate this is Megan, Megan this is Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry", he said pointing to each one of the boys. "She'll be staying with us for a while, so make her feel at home". After that they all went their seperate ways and i just stood there akwardly behind liam.

Zayn's POV*

Me and the lads were just sitting there waiting for liam to get back. We alI came back from tour and now we all live in a complex together. We all just came from visiting our familys and came over here after. Liam was the only one that wasn't here, and we were getting worried.

"Maybe we should try calling him". Harry spoke up, and just at that moment the front door opened and in walked Liam. We all got up and ran to him taking him to the ground. I didn't see beautiful girl standing there until I heard Liam say "guys back off and get up your scaring her", which made me look into her Beautiful green eyes. I suddenly got out of my trantz and back to reality. As soon as Liam introduced her and said she would be stay her for a while, I felt like my heart skipped a beat. Then I knew that I wanted her to be mine and only mine.

Mike's POV*

That ungrateful little bitch ran away from me. I'll get her back wether i have to kill someone to. I know exacally how to find her. When i saw that boy that picked her up i knew exacally who it was because his band was plastered all over Megan's bedroom walls. From then on i'll just let the TV do the talking and find her through there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey lovelys wats up!! Do you like the chapters so far. Sorry if some are short but this is my first movella and was wondering if you guys would have any ideas for the up coming chapters i would love to choose some of you guyses ideas.