Chapter 1

Megan'sPOV*

"Stop it". I yelled crying trying to get away from him, but his grip was to tight around my arm. "No it should have been you who died". He kept hitting me as he was screaming this in my face. "Please stop". "I have had enough of you, you ungrateful little brat".

He got down to my face level and grabbed my hair. He dragged me into the kitchen and to the basement door. I've tried to get out of his reach but, yet again he was to strong for me. He opened the basement door and pushed me down the stairs. I hit ever step on the way down. It wasn't long before the dark take over my vision, and my eyes slowly shut.

I forgot to intro duce myself. My names Megan Rose. I have dark brown hair, that is about to the middle of my back. I have bright green eyes, and i'm about 5'7. I don't have a model skinny body, But the way i don't get to eat alot, i should be. I have only one friend and her name in Emily. We have known each other for about 6 years now. Yet she still doesn't know about my uncle. Oh yeah, and that man up there that just physically abuses me every day of my life is my uncle Rick. I had to be well 'adopted' by him when I was 14 and because he was the only close relative.

If your wondering 'where's her parent', they died in a car accident. I was only fourteen at the time. I was basically sitting at home and the went out to a movie. It was storming pretty bad out and they swerved and hit a tree. They were killed on impacted. I was sent to live with my Uncle Rick from there on. He used to be one of my favorite uncles, but now I don't want anything to do with him. I get abused my him almost everyday. I just want to leave this place and live a happy, carefree, life.

Liams POV*

I had just got back from tour in america with the band and was so excited to be home. I havn't been home for about 8 months because of the up all night tour. I woke up the sun shining through my window as i lay in my bed an wonder what to do today. I decided to get up and walked in the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. when I was done I changed into some jeans, a black t-shirt, and some white vans.

"Liam breakfast is ready", Mum called from the bottom of the stairs. "I'll be down in a minute", I yell back from my room. I reached over onto my night stand and grabbed my phone. I had a new text from one of my friends Travis. So I texted Travis as I went down the stairs for breakfast with my mom and sister's, Ruth and Nicole. As I sat down I got a text back from Travis. He was one of my friends from before x-factor.

*Convesation with Travis*

Travis- "Hey man what's up"

Liam- "Nothing just getting ready to eat breakfest, u?"

Travis- "Oh, I've been up since 8, couldn't fall back asleep"

Liam- "Ok so what did you need earlier?"

Travis- "Just wanted to know if u wanted to meet up and hang out?"

Liam- "Sure i'll meet you at the coffee shop at the mall, if thats okay"

Travis- "Yeah, that's fine i'll see you there"

Liam- "Okay bye"

Travis - "Bye"

*End of conversation*