Chapter 18

Time Skip *4 months*

Megan'sPOV

It's been about 4 months now since anything dramatic has happen. I'm now 4 months pregnant. I'm not that big, but according to Louis I look like I swallowed a watermelon.

How sweet. Thanks Lou. <sarcasm intended.-.

The boys are doing a sound check. I don't know the name of the Stadium there playing but there playing 20,000 people Tonight, I know that.

Right now I'm laying on the couch in the green room. I didn't feel like going out to watch the guys this time. So I'm just watching tv in here. I rubbed my hands up and down my "big" belly. It felt weird that in about 5 months I'm gonna be a Mum to this beautiful baby. We don't know a gender yet. Niall wants it to be a surprise, well so do I but still. It would be nice to know so we could have things ready.

I decided to go watch the boys. Pulling myself up I carefully walked out the door and down the hall until I came across the boys running around the stage.

"Megannnnnnnnn!" I bet you can guess who that is. Louis. He can full speed sprint at me. He was originally on the other side of the stage. I moved out of the way just in time before he ran right into me.

"Louis!!" Niall yelled running walking over to me. "You could have hurt her, you idiot!" Niall yelled, but it helped him up.

"Sorry Megan" Louis apologized went off to talk to Harry.

"Hey babe" Niall said and pecked my lips. I returned the favor and kissed him back. When we pulled away we got some ews from the other boys.

*after the concert*

The boys ran onto the bus, as I was making myself some boxed Chicken fried rice Chinese food. My favorite. I plopped my feet up into the chair and turned the channel on the TV to dance moms.

They boys, minus Niall ended up going to bed around 12. Me and Niall stayed up until at least 2 or 3 talking about the baby. We've came up with some names.

For a boy, either - Michael James Horan, or Landon Kyle Horan

For a girl, either, Keegan Rose Horan or Juliet Roselyn Horan

I chose Keegan and Michael and Niall chose Juliet and Landon.  I'm secretly hoping for a boy but I'll love him or her either way(: Me and Niall eventually fell asleep around 3:30.