Chapter 19

Liam'sPOV

The boys and I minus Megan went down to the bar for a few drinks. I invited Sophia over to keep Megan company. They met a few times before and instantly clicked. At least we didn't have to worry about them not liking each other! While Niall and I headed to the bar for a drink, zayn and Louis went it find us a table, and Harry, well Harry went to find some girls to dance with. Typical lad.

We headed back to the table after getting our beers, and saw that Louis disappeared into the crowd, probably to find Harry.

*MIDNIGHT*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan'sPOV

The boys have been gone since 9, it's 12 now. I know there just having fun, but I'm worried. What If Niall does something he'll regret! Or what if he finds someone prettier, and skinnier, an- STOP! I can't let myself think like that.

It's niall, he'd never cheat on me!

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when the front door of our apartment is slammed shut. Niall. I walk over to the door to see him struggling to get his shoes off.

"Niall, it's half past midnight!" I say to him walking towards him to help him get his shoes off. Once done we make our way, me helping him upstairs to our room. "Heyyyyy babbbbyyyy" he slurs trying to kiss me. I move out of the way and open our bedroom door.

He's wasted.

Once the door is shut I'm helping him over towards the bed, only to have him fall face down on the bed. I move the covers and help him under them. I hear light snores escape his pink lips. Sighing I take a pillow and a blanket, walk down stairs and make myself comfortable on the couch.

Goodnight Niall.