Chapter 10

Megan'sPOV*

I was able to leave today and my ribs healed suprisingly fast. My shoulder still hurt a little though but it would get better.I was in my room sitting on the bed and i walked over to the window and looked out looking at the sun, warmth, and everything. Just then the hospital room door opened and in walked a smilely niall. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "Hey babe" he said inbetween kisses. "Hey nialler" i said, i justw ant to leve this boring depressed place. OH and if you didn't know niall asked me out earlier today. "Ready to go, we already got you checked out" he said and i eyebrowed him. "We"? i ask. "Yeah the guys are in the cars and their going to the beach" he said, wait are we going i asked myself. "Hey ni arn't we going to"? i asked he just shook his head repiled "no i have something better in mind for us.

*Later home alone together*

NiallsPOV*

I was so happy to have my princess back home with me and we were alone. I know its soon but i need to know if she really loves me. Just then i grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a long snog. I pulled her onto my lap and she stratteled my waist. I picked her up and walked into my room. I pushed her against the wall but not hard because of her shoulder.

I still kissed her passionately and she grabbed my hair. I knew where this was going. She tugged on my shirt and i pulled it off. The next thing we knew there was clothes everywhere.

That just left me in my boxers and her in her undergraments. We fell on the bed and i was leaning over her. She pulled me down and i kissed her. She broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"Niall are you sure you want to"? she asked and i nod.after our fun we ended up falling asleep next to each other. When I woke up it was around 7am and i just realized we for got a condom...