Chapter 8

Megan'sPOV*

I woke up in a room. The only light was coming from a night light by the side of the door. I looked around and tried to move my arms but i was stopped. I then noticed that my arms and legs were tied up to a bed. I tugged on the ropes to try and get free but no use. Then i realized in was in my under garments. Then all of the sudden the door swang open to revile a drunk Rick.

He gave me a smirk and walked over to me. I screamed for Niall and Liam and anyone but was stopped by him putting a towel in a mouth. "No please st.." i was cut off with the cloth. He then began to hit me. He smacked me in the face them punched me in the gut. I began to cough up blood and I cried from then on. I hoped this would be over soon.

Harry'sPOV*

I didn't love Megan but she was like a little sister to me and i needed her back. I saw niall, liam, and zayn talking to the police officer, while me and louis tried to call and text her, but no luck. Where could he have taken her. After sitting there in silence for a while longer Zayn stood up. "Guys i can't take it anymore i miss her to much and i..i.. think i love her, i'm going to look for her" and with that he was out the door. What just happened? Did zayn just said he loved Megan? but so does Niall! Just then i saw niall stand up. "Guys i'm going with zayn to help look for Megan" then he left. It was just me, louis, and liam left until we got a phone call. It was from Megan. I knew she would be okay now. I picked up the phone and as soon as i did all i heard was screaming and crying. I put it on speaker and now lou and liam were around me. "Megan" i screamed into the phone. "Ha..har.harry" "yes Megan were are you." Now there was more screaming and a man yelling. "I'm at Rick's house I think, it's dark and I'm scared, please hurry" she screamed then the line went dead. "Guys we have to hurry" i yelled at Louis and liam. "Shouldn't we call niall and zayn and tell them we found her" lou asked i nodded and then called zayn. "He said we'll meet him there." Then we were in the car and off to save Megan.

Zayn'sPOV*

After i got that call from hazza i told niall and his face lit up. I knew he liked her but i wanted her. Hazza told us were Megan said she was and i sped off towards the location. Once we got there niall jumped out of the car and up to the door. I caught up with him and then heard a ear peircing scream of horror. I knew i was Megan. Me and niall busted the door down and ran to where the scream was coming from. We ran up the stairs and bursted through the one bedroom door to see a man with a knife in his hand cutting Megan's shoulder blade. She screamed and cryed bloody murder. "Niall get him" i yelled and we jumped on him so fast that he flew to the ground. A few moments later we saw Harry, Louis, and Liam coming through the door with the police hot on their trail. "Megan!!" Liam and hazza screamed running up to Megan and cutting the roped off of her. "Li..liam ha..harry" she said in a shaky voice. "Freeze" i heard the officer yell and that made Megan yelp.

Louis'sPOV*

When we got to the house i saw zayn's car pulled up so i knew that they were here. While we ran up the stairs, we ran into the bedroom where we heard Megan yelling and crying. Hazza was the first one in. I could tell her was scared because Megan was like a little sister to all of us. I walked into the room and saw Megan tied to the bed. Hazza and liam run up to her and cut off the the ropes and she had a terrorfied look on her face. Her shoulder was cover int blood and she was holding it tightly. Out of the corner of my eye i saw the police drag that Rick guy away. I heard a sherik and turned to see it was Megan and she fainted. Zayn came over and ran her to the ambulance sitting outside by now house. The man said only one person could go with them and before anyone could say anything to the man, Liam was in the ambulance with them and Megan and they were off. We drove to the hospital and saw liam sitting in the waiting room with his head in his hands. "Liam what happened? Where's Megan? Is she okay" they were throwing questions at him and he just sat there. No answer. What if she's in a coma, or worst dead. Now all we had left to do is wait and hope for a miracle.