Chapter 20

Niall's POV

Im awaken by the sound of pots smacking the ground. Wth? Rubbing my eyes I sit up and wish I hadn't. My heads pounding and my vision is a little blurry. I grab my head hoping to stop the pounding going on inside of it. When my vision clears I slowly get out of bed and make my way over to my dresser, seeing as I still have my clothes on from last night. I throw my shirt off let it lay on the floor. When I take my pants off I hear a crinkling paper like sound. Curiously I reach into my back pocket and unfold the crumpled piece of paper.

-Niall

I had a great time tonight, you really know how to move(; text me babe ***-****<3

Xoxo -Sarah

WHAT.THE.HECK.

Who's Sarah? What happen last night? Suddenly everything came rushing back to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

Louis had dared me to take 8 shots in one sitting. Seeing as I was already drunk I took my dare like a man. Zayn and Liam had decided to leave early. Leaving me, Louis, and Harry here.

So I took my dare and downed 8 tequila shots. I had went to find a bathroom, well tried to, seeing as I'm wasted. And ended up literally running into a girl. She had the shortest black dress and highest heals one I've ever seen. Not to mention her makeup was smeared all over her face. I tired to apologize.

But before I could she dragged me out on the dance floor and started grinding on me. Now if I wasn't drunk I would have pushed her away. But the alcohol in my system made me like this , so I wrapped my arms around her waste and danced with her.. Her head fell back onto my shoulder, she smiled and kissed my jaw,'as I shoved myself closer to her. She brought her lips up to mine and let them fall onto mine.

*Flashback over*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH. I cheated on Megan. With a slut. No no no no no no! This can't be happening! What did I just do. Why did I even agree to go to the bar last night? Oh no ! What am I going to tell her. Wait I won't tell her. I'll just pretend like it didn't happen! I can do this!

But first I gotta throw this paper way. I walked over to our bedroom bathroom and crumpled the paper up into a ball. I shoved it into the can, but made sure it was covered by the other garbage.

I walked out of the bathroom and put on some sweatpants. Seeing as I was still in only my boxers. I sighed and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I saw that Megan had made breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast. She also had set out an Advil for me with a glass of water. She came up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Morning babe, I made breakfast and there's medicine out for you" she said smiling her perfect smile and walked into the living room.

She's the best person in the world and I'm the worst.